Geno Smith - set to IMPLODE! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno Smith - set to IMPLODE!

What does he have to show for those playoff wins? Any division titles? Any conference championships? Marky isn't going to have a job pretty soon and I bet you will still be talking about those playoffs wins that the Jets lucked in to years ago even when Marky is playing in Canada. Lol!!

so you preferred your 2008 div title and getting humiliated at home in the WC rd over playing for the right to go to 2 SBs?

Personally I got more enjoymenht out of the 2009 freeriding poseurs being bitch slapped 24-zero in the last 31 minutes even with their 2 best defenders either out or hobbled to put an exclamation point on the reality that if not for their generosity in game 15, the mediocre jest wouldn't have been there at all.

so you preferred your 2008 div title and getting humiliated at home in the WC rd over playing for the right to go to 2 SBs?

I really enjoyed watching Pennington go back home and stick it to the Jets. Clinching the division and watching the Jets miss the playoffs was icing on top. The joy didn't last very long but at least we have something to show for it. Unlike you, I don't continually bring up the past over and over and over and over again. Your team lost. They didn't accomplish jack. Get over it!! It was a short 2 year run that resulted in nothing and now you guys are paying the price. I really hope you enjoyed those 2 years that resulted in nothing. I've enjoyed the last 2 years and look forward to enjoying several more.

marky has more playoff wins under his belt than the Miami dolphins franchise 1995-2012.

Stick to the topic, you are just mad because:

A) your boyfriend is getting benched for smith
B) the circus continues in ny

Im confused by title of thread . He is imploding. He hasnt said alot on the subject and somehow this is more news lol. He was not satisfied with his agent he fired him, not sure how this is such a big deal

Im confused by title of thread . He is imploding. He hasnt said alot on the subject and somehow this is more news lol. He was not satisfied with his agent he fired him, not sure how this is such a big deal

That, coupled with a myriad of other character issues.

The Jets are their own worst enemy.As long as Rex is 'runnin the show.....there'll be arguing,finger pointing,and dissension from within.And that just warms my heart,with a giant grin!!! It simply shows just what a train wreck that organization is. "ALL BARK......NO BITE"!!!

What character issues in reality. His former qb coach spoke quite glowingly of him

A basic google search of scouts thoughts and his behavior during his interview process will prove my point that he is in a tough environment to succeed, especially for an ego as fragile as his. There is a reason that a top 10 talent fell to the 2nd.

A basic google search of scouts thoughts and his behavior during his interview process will prove my point that he is in a tough environment to succeed, especially for an ego as fragile as his. There is a reason that a top 10 talent fell to the 2nd.

Where do u get he has such a fragile ego. I think this much ado about nothing

Where do u get he has such a fragile ego. I think this much ado about nothing

Did you read the yahoo article the OP posted? I realize being negative is part of your scthick on this forum but you should try reading the thoughts of the front office and talent evaluators.. That's not to say smith can't/won't have a good career. But would you agree he is in a difficult situation given all of the speculation about him.

marky has more playoff wins under his belt than the Miami dolphins franchise 1995-2012.

That's great. And what does he have to show for it? Oh that's right, an piece of paper that say how he wasn't good enough to get his team to the big game.

Remember. Never goto the Library without your shotgun.

Typical Jets media attention grab.

Sanchez is going to start for them. They know Geno is not NFL ready year #1.
So why did they waste a pick on a sub-par quarterback class when they could of just waited until next year while using the 2013 pick on another position to help build their pathetic team back up?

Because they're the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom