Geno's a Jet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno's a Jet

GENO SMITH JUST GUARANTEED THEY WOULD BE IN THE PLAYOFFS NEXT YEAR! HE HAS BEEN ON THE TEAM FOR 10 SECONDS! Just like Rex. Makes me laugh.

LOL- as goes the Captain, so goes the ship: either to the bottom or the funny pages! Poor 'Sanchize'!

so if the Dolphins drafted Geno Smith (assuming we never got Tannehill), would you all still be bashing him?

I agree. Any team but these guys i would have been haoppy. You guys are a lil crazy. Geno is pretty damn good. And a chip on hyour shoulder and shutting up the critics makes u even better

Geno reminds me a bit too much of Vince Young temperament-wise... I don't see that working out in a place as volatile as New York. Trust me, Geno will be out of there in 4-5 years just like Sanchez.

man i was hoping they weee gonna give dirty sanchez another year...:chuckle:

Geno reminds me a bit too much of Vince Young temperament-wise... I don't see that working out in a place as volatile as New York. Trust me, Geno will be out of there in 4-5 years just like Sanchez.

And prob not as smart either.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm kind of scared about this. Geno has the potential to be a great pro.

Lol someone needs to post a .gif of that stunned jet fan shaking his head. Hahaha i could watch it all day

Back
Top Bottom