George Mason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

George Mason

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
are these guys for real? I haven't seen them much, only in a couple of tornament games but they played very well. can anyone fill me in to as how good they are? and can they beat the Gators? I picked them to beat UConn but that was because UConn has been playing bad and Mason is playing hard. The Gators are playing very well and have the most balanced team still in the tornament. they are also playing hard and I think Florida is more talented than Mason. as of right now I would say Florida will beat Mason

I think LSU is the team to beat....Florida a close 2nd. LSU has Big Baby and a bunch of great athletes...speed, height, rebounding. Gonna be a great final four.

Roman529 said:
I think LSU is the team to beat....Florida a close 2nd. LSU has Big Baby and a bunch of great athletes...speed, height, rebounding. Gonna be a great final four.
I disagree, LSU lacks good bench players and don't have a good 3-point shot. this will led to UCLA beating LSU. Florida is the best team, they play good defense and offense. they are the most balanced and most talented team in the FF. Brewer, Humprey, and Green all have good 3-point shots. Noah, Horford and Moss off the bench provide blocks, rebounds and a very good low post game. they have a good bench led by Moss, Hodge, and Richard.

if Mason somehow beats Florida like I hope they do than they will win the title game

The Fairytale ends Saturday. Florida is going to win it all.

Back
Top Bottom