Get over the Coordinators... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get over the Coordinators...

I think if things go badly in 2018, Gase's seat will heat up fast.

But right now? Not hot. I think a big reason why it's not hot is that the owner is partially responsible for the team's 2017 travel nightmare, and he knows it.
are you kidding? travel nightmare? so he knew week 1 was to be canceled before going to Cali? Only the NFL is dumb enough to have them go England from LA.

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who’s already gone on record as predicting a ceiling of 8 wins next year, I also predict that there’s no way Gase gets fired if the team wins 7/8 games next year, absent extraordinary circumstances (like blowing 4th qtr leads in all their losses or something). It’s definitely not playoffs or bust which is a good thing for him.

If things go south, however, and he loses more than this season’s 10, all bets are off. But Ross is still the owner so Gase could probably go 4-12 next year and Ross will extend him.
Gase and FO better get a qb to groom to save their futures

are you kidding? travel nightmare? so he knew week 1 was to be canceled before going to Cali? Only the NFL is dumb enough to have them go England from LA. Now Im convinced you will find every excuse for Gase and Tannehill. Thank goodness it's almost over

The London trip badly exacerbated the team's travel nightmare. Remember, Ross actually called the NFL and asked if the London game could be moved back to Miami because of the hardship it placed on the team. Of course, the NFL told him to go pound sand, but he was clearly aware of the issue it presented.

Also, keep digging.

The London trip badly exacerbated the team's travel nightmare. Remember, Ross actually called the NFL and asked if the London game could be moved back to Miami because of the hardship it placed on the team. Of course, the NFL told him to go pound sand, but he was clearly aware of the issue it presented.

Also, keep digging.
we got a SB out of it. we had months to prepare. you blame the schedule? Really? What about all the shirts Gase made with sayings like "ZFG," "Renegades," War Daddy," and University of Davie? GIVE ME A BREAK. This team sucked because the coach and FO are not on the same page. go look at the final presser. Gase anointed RT as the starter. Grier said all positions are open at 11. This is a dysfunctional team. The only fix is a lucky fix. They need to get a QB that can transcend the team.

we got a SB out of it. we had months to prepare. you blame the schedule? Really? What about all the shirts Gase made with sayings like "ZFG," "Renegades," War Daddy," and University of Davie? GIVE ME A BREAK. This team sucked because the coach and FO are not on the same page. go look at the final presser. Gase anointed RT as the starter. Grier said all positions are open at 11. This is a dysfunctional team. The only fix is a lucky fix. They need to get a QB that can transcend the team.

Is there any way you can post some of the issues with the offense, in regards to film? Can you show where it was poor playcalling and design and not Cutler's noodle?

Is there any way you can post some of the issues with the offense, in regards to film? Can you show where it was poor playcalling and design and not Cutler's noodle?
are you kidding me? This team hasn't been good on offense in DECADES? Film? Personnel? Injury? There always is an excuse. This team has been mediocre because there hasn't been a qb here since 1999. And it's fans like you who keep waiting "for the next year," only to be disappointed again and again. I cannot wait for this season to play out. How many pro-bowl linemen do we need for Tannehill? How many does Brady have?

are you kidding me? This team hasn't been good on offense in DECADES? Film? Personnel? Injury? There always is an excuse. This team has been mediocre because there hasn't been a qb here since 1999. And it's fans like you who keep waiting "for the next year," only to be disappointed again and again. I cannot wait for this season to play out. How many pro-bowl linemen do we need for Tannehill? How many does Brady have?

So that is a no?

So that is a no?
film showed me three games where Tannehill was good in 2016. 2018 is approaching and if you think you can duplicate stuff after 22 months, [remove PA]

Last edited by a moderator:

Another "fan" wanting the Fins to fail to prove a point.

Another "fan" wanting the Fins to fail to prove a point.
Don't want them to fail. But if the hallmarks are there, what can you expect? You think Browns fans thought they would win any games? Look, you can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t. The FO and coach are not on the same page, the owner is clueless, they have 6-7 bad contracts, taking up about $50M,they have 4 consecutive 1st round picks that are underperforming, their qb is the most divisive player in NFL history, their OL has been in shambles for decades, their run defense has been porous for 4 seasons and the biggest fear is we have a real qb competition here.

Gase has been a genius in play design and Tannehill flourished under him. Next question
in 13 games:
averaged 230 yards passing
1.46 TDs
.92 ints
that will never get you to a super bowl

in 13 games:
averaged 230 yards passing
1.46 TDs
.92 ints
that will never get you to a super bowl
Really? It Got us to the playoffs. Too bad he was injured when We got there. We could have beaten pitt with Tannehill. Stats aren't everything bro. Look at his YPA though if you want a meaningful stat

Back
Top Bottom