Get Ready for Plan C Free Agency | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get Ready for Plan C Free Agency

RHoffman

DOB: Get my Ring!
Reaction score
People are going to be upset with what is truly available out there in free agency. Most of the good young players have already been hit with the tag.

I did here that Max Starks was only hit with a transition tag. That might be a smart signing.

Keep in mind some players will also be re-signed before they ever hit the market in still over a week.

Stop these getting multiple star dreams.

FA is always like the first year that you know there is no Santa Claus

"Should we sign Trufant and Haynesworth?"

"sure why not?!!!!!!"

People are telling people what to dream now too.

With ample salary and the overall #1 pick in the draft its not that crazy to think we might land a super talent or two very good talents.

But yeah I'm just dreaming right now.

You can dream with the draft...that could turn out very well for the Dolphins. But free agency is most often fools gold. By the way, you can get Trufant off your wish list. He was franchised. Point proven.

People are telling people what to dream now too.

With ample salary and the overall #1 pick in the draft its not that crazy to think we might land a super talent or two very good talents.

But yeah I'm just dreaming right now.

so we are the only team with plenty of cap room right?

FA dreams are for suckers

managing expectations around here is like herding cats

there is only a couple guys that i want to sign in FAs now and that is Y. Bell, Ken Hamlin, and a young WR maybe DJ Hackett ( if he doesnt resign with the Hawks) or Bryant Johnson, or Bernard Berrian ( Bernard and DJ are the two people i would pick first but i think we will go with Bryant Johnson i think Bernard and DJ will sign back with there teams

Nothing like dreaming, isn't that what we have been doing for years and years. Unfortunately that is all we've had is our dreams.
Maybe, just maybe, we have a reason to dream now with Parcells at the helm rather than Wayne.

there r still some great free agents out there...dj hackett,faneca from pitt, guard jacob bell from the titans is good and lets not forget samuel or wilson from the giants and hamlin..free agencey has even started yet and u r ready to give up on these players

There is still plenty of talent left in FA. J. Smith, Briggs, Samuel, Pace, Flo, Hamlin, Faneca, etc. If we got one of those players I would be happy, 2 and I would be pumped out of my mind even though odds are we wont

Sorry about having wish lists/dreams or whatever you want to call them, let's just cry about our state and see how many practise guys we can sign because that's so much more fun. Please no more trade ideas or even guess how many wins we'll get. Don't give me your draft wish lists because that guy will never be there and that guy can't play in our defense or offense. 31 million under the cap and it's all going to a eight year extension for J.Taylor and to bring Dan back. And last but not least your opinion is wrong, dead wrong so don't even post it !!! Have a good night, and please keep them coming.

Sorry about having wish lists/dreams or whatever you want to call them, let's just cry about our state and see how many practise guys we can sign because that's so much more fun. Please no more trade ideas or even guess how many wins we'll get. Don't give me your draft wish lists because that guy will never be there and that guy can't play in our defense or offense. 31 million under the cap and it's all going to a eight year extension for J.Taylor and to bring Dan back. And last but not least your opinion is wrong, dead wrong so don't even post it !!! Have a good night, and please keep them coming.

:bs:

People are going to be upset with what is truly available out there in free agency. Most of the good young players have already been hit with the tag.

I did here that Max Starks was only hit with a transition tag. That might be a smart signing.

Keep in mind some players will also be re-signed before they ever hit the market in still over a week.

Stop these getting multiple star dreams.
:goodpost:Thats a very realistic posting. I started a thread like this about 2 weeks ago and got reemed for it.

Back
Top Bottom