Get Ronnie in camp now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get Ronnie in camp now

SinCityFinFan

Rookie of the year
Reaction score
Dolphin management needs to step up and pay Ronnie the money they knew they were going to have to pay the number 2 overall. After alot of preseason hype, its obvious our running back corps needs the type of power game Ronnie can provide. Gordon is too undecisive in the backfield and Ricky's game is speed to the corner and getting upfield, not breaking tackles and pounding out the tough yards. I know running room was limited because our line is still in the learning phase, but we need that sledgehammer in the backfield to wear down defenses and Ricky as the change of pace to take advantage of the worn down defense. Give Ronnie his money and get him in camp!!!:yell:

Listen bro, with our O line, Jim Brown couldn't run successfully. As for the sledge hammer, I always thought Ricky was that pounding back that would wear the D out in the 4th qtr. He always got stronger as the game went on. Our backs aren't the problem, it's that HORRENDOUS line. they are embarrassing. They SUCK. Until they get it together, Ricky, Ronnie, Lamar, God....they're not running anywhere. Heck, I'll settle for an average line....heck, even a little below average line would be good. Our O line is beyond bad. I can't think of any words to describe how bad they are.

Back
Top Bottom