Getting back Wes Welker? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Getting back Wes Welker?

I know, but he's just a playmaker and he looked and played better in a Fin uniform anyways. I wish Parcell would get hiim back for us.

I know, but he's just a playmaker and he looked and played better in a Fin uniform anyways. I wish Parcell would get hiim back for us.

he looked better in a phins uniform, but he did not play better in a fins uniform... sucks we couldn't keep him around.. just bad proir management...

Wes Welker is a scrappy receiver that has the ability to catch the football and run all over the field.. But I have to ask you.. DO YOU REALLY WANT HIM BACK???

This is a ONCE Dolphin player that publicly stated while standing on our sideline, he would fantasize what it would be like to be on the Patriots sidelines.. He got his wish, he is now a Patriot and if he ever played with another team, I doubt his heart would be there..

Let him retire as Patsy...

I dont want him back. Let him enjoy being on the Patriots while they decline into the cellar. Thats where he has always wanted to play let him play there and lose while he watches us in the post seasons from his living room couch.

I dont want him back. Let him enjoy being on the Patriots while they decline into the cellar. Thats where he has always wanted to play let him play there and lose while he watches us in the post seasons from his living room couch.
i couldn't have said it any better myself...:hi5:

If you had to go back I still pull the trigger on this Deal he got us a 2nd and 7th

Like others have said, i don't want him back. i loved him while he was here, but after what he said, its just hate i feel. like with all other patriots!

Back
Top Bottom