Getting more love...from a surprising source | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Getting more love...from a surprising source

FINatic054

Scout Team
Reaction score
I am listening to Mike and Mike while driving home from work and both of them stated they like Miami in the AFC to win the wild card spot. They listed the teams in contention, and stated of those teams they like Miami the best. Surprisingly Greenie stated he thinks Miami has a very good defense and Tannenhill is an excellent quarterback.

They did state the obvious that Sundays winner will have a huge leg up on the rest.

well the split on the stone cold lead pipe locks. Greeny picked the phins while Golic picked the Colts.

well the split on the stone cold lead pipe locks. Greeny picked the phins while Golic picked the Colts.

:lol: Well if all of Golic's predictions were true, we wouldn't have won a single game ever since Shula cut his ass from the team.

I personally don't see us losing this game. Their defense is very suspect and offensively all u need to do is slow down luck. Their offensive line is horrible so our aggressive dline should make lucks life miserable

Big game on a big day! Bring on the Colts. I wish it was Sunday already...

It is nice to actually be in a HUGE game again. How long has it been since we have had a meaningful game this late in the season, **** like 2008.

Wait, the media is giving us more respect now that we're winning? I never would have guessed that it took winning to gain respect as a team.

again, the ESPN Radio shows have been giving us love for a month. And people, Golic didn't have an axe to grind. He picked the Colts to cover the spread at Home and felt they'd win at home but he was still complimentary.

again, the ESPN Radio shows have been giving us love for a month. And people, Golic didn't have an axe to grind. He picked the Colts to cover the spread at Home and felt they'd win at home but he was still complimentary.

Golic has always had an axe to grind, it a lot to do with Shula running his @$$ off after drafting him.

Back
Top Bottom