Getting to know Raekwon McMillan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Getting to know Raekwon McMillan

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;o6v4qvpLgQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6v4qvpLgQA[/video]

Love this kid's attitude. And he's built like a brick ****house.

I have watched alot of OSU games unfortunatly, (I hate OSU) the kid is a talent, I will have to see how he progresses before I put him out as the savior of out LBs. No doubt about this guy is a beast.

He seems like a really good-natured, smart kid. And he's absolutely built like a frikin truck with the speed to match.

if we didn't get reuben foster in the first, this was my top LB choice for us in the second.

wont turn 21 until november too

That means he was born during the peak of the Wu Tang Clan, which makes me think he was named after the rapper Raekwon. I was in high school at the time. Yes, I know that makes me sound old. :lol:

That means he was born during the peak of the Wu Tang Clan, which makes me think he was named after the rapper Raekwon. I was in high school at the time. Yes, I know that makes me sound old. :lol:

Pretty sure he was actually

36 chambers and Cuban linx were epic albums. I like how he refers to Michigan as the "team up North".

Love the video

Love his attitude. Looking forward to have smarter players on defense and in the community. Love this pick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

a RFM!?! This sums it up for me . . .

robin-williams-gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom