Gholston - Steroid Talk Magnet | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gholston - Steroid Talk Magnet

South Florida

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
gholston-1.jpg

Is this a natural body? I've been lifting off and on for 10 years and despite the fact that this guy's profession depends on his physique, when I see a guy like this in the gym I'm pretty sure he's on 'roids.

I hope not and I don't mean to take anything away from him, but this looks abnormal.

That said, I wouldn't be upset if we took him (assuming he's clean).

Is this a natural body? I've been lifting off and on for 10 years and despite the fact that this guy's profession depends on his physique, when I see a guy like this in the gym I'm pretty sure he's on 'roids.

I hope not and I don't mean to take anything away from him, but this looks abnormal.

I wouldn't be upset if we took him (assuming he's clean).

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/multimedia/ph...ry.nfl.2008.draft.candids/images/gholston.jpg

Almost everyone in the NFL is a genetic freak. I life alot too but I also know my limitations. Some people are blessed with it. Some aren't!

He doesn't look much smaller than this guy who did A LOT of juice:

image009-1.jpg

Until there's real speculation about, please keep your judgment about steroids away from legitimate players. I've also been going to the gym for about ten years and I have seen legitimate people that big who I know aren't on steroids and there's a huge difference between the steroid user at the bottom of the page and Vernon Gholston.

I know for a fact half of this forum is now going to spread internet garbage about so and so being a juicer.

[mod]removed[/mod]

You've been raised well.

I'd like to point out that the thread title is that this accusation will surround him, not that he for sure is on steroids or that I accuse him of being on steroids.

It's just that when you are a freak, as he is, you're going to move through this profession with a trail of these accusations.

I also said I hope he's not on Vitamin S; I know there are a lot of genetic freaks in the league.

I'm just saying, his body is a magnet for the skepticism.

Gholston was never really attracted to football. He liked Basketball and Wrestling it was more of his thing. The only thing that got him into football was lifting weights.

That's why I don't think he'd be a "Parcells'" pick...

You've been raised well.

I'd like to point out that the thread title is that this accusation will surround him, not that he for sure is on steroids or that I accuse him of being on steroids.

It's just that when you are a freak, as he is, you're going to move through this profession with a trail of these accusations.

I also said I hope he's not on Vitamin S; I know there are a lot of genetic freaks in the league.

Yes well your making quite the accusation on him that he juices. Its quite horrible work out warriors like Gholston get labeled like this.

That's why I don't think he'd be a "Parcells'" pick...

That was his view his sophomore year in HS. He is much different from then. Granted he needs more experience as a player but he is quite athletic. I do believe we draft C. Long 1st overall.

You've been raised well.

Thats funny...I never thought that or even said it when I saw his body.There is a number of NFL players bigger than him,and I doubt theres speculation of steriod against them.If you ever seen Michael Pittman's body,sure,its big,but not once has ever accused him of steriods.Please dont post these kind of things.If you make this thing any bigger than it already isn't,and word like these get out,you never know whats gonig to happen to him or even this man rep.How do you know he just wasn't lifting since he was in high school.

Look at Will Smith!

In the Fresh Prince T.V. Show,he was skinny like a toothpick.

But if you saw I,ROBOT,his body is top of the line NFL size.

Vernon is clean,until their is solid proof....

Any time these guys get a deep bruise they often get steroids as a routine “treatmentâ€. They are used as an aid in healing. It is a legit prescribed medicine, with benefits. Most human bodies could not survive a season of football without it. Nearly every athlete on earth is on something, from golfers, car drivers, jockeys, little girl gymnasts- everybody. It is wrong to imply there is something sinister about sports medicine. It is not the same as amateur “juicingâ€.

This thread is interesting. I have some thoughts:

1. One can be a gym rat, workout warrior and a steroid user at the same time. Doing steroids doesn't magically make you huge, rather it gives you the ability to work out longer and harder. So by definition, ALL steroid users MUST be work out warriors.

2. I don't know if Gholston uses or not, but I've seen discussions about his use on other message boards. The initial post is correct, he is a steroid talk magnet. But for now, its all talk.

3. It is not pathetic to speculate, on a message board, if a guy does steroids. If John Clayton did, without any sources, that would be pathetic.

Any time these guys get a deep bruise they often get steroids as a routine “treatmentâ€. They are used as an aid in healing. It is a legit prescribed medicine, with benefits. Most human bodies could not survive a season of football without it. Nearly every athlete on earth is on something, from golfers, car drivers, jockeys, little girl gymnasts- everybody. It is wrong to imply there is something sinister about sports medicine. It is not the same as amateur “juicingâ€.

ha ha this just doesn't happen

The NFL doesn't allow anyone to take steroids or HGH to recover from injury, whether it's prescribed by a doctor or not

If you ever seen Michael Pittman's body,sure,its big,but not once has ever accused him of steriods.

True, he's never been accused by anyone who matters (accused all over message boards like these), but he has hit his wife on her face with his fist. The could be a sign.

Back
Top Bottom