Giants in need of RB. Interested in trade for D. Thomas | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giants in need of RB. Interested in trade for D. Thomas

Do it. Even if Thomas has stepped up his game he's concussion proned and the next one could be game over for him.

Unless they have a name that we have a conviction on we keep Thomas. He's been in the system a long time an I'm concerned about Millers' durability.

Thomas is garbage. Hey what we can as we're just going to end up cutting him next season

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Pascoe and a draft pick?

Maybe. Pascoe is more of a blocker. However, I am concerned about the TE position as it currently stands.

I am kind of with you. Thomas is more valuable to this team than people want to give him credit for.

I like the idea of using Thigpen in the slot and maybe keeping Gray as the goalline back. Gills showed he has a little bit of versatility tonight . . . it's doable, what do you think Thomas would fetch draft pick wise? 3rd? 4th?

I can't believe all the people with this sudden love for Thomas. I think if we get a 5th round pick we take it and run far, far away.

Good. Maybe we can hose another team for once.

Hopefully a third. Probably a conditional 4th.. Id take a 7th
I like the idea of using Thigpen in the slot and maybe keeping Gray as the goalline back. Gills showed he has a little bit of versatility tonight . . . it's doable, what do you think Thomas would fetch draft pick wise? 3rd? 4th?

I would trade Thomas for a starting TE, or OG, OT. Anything less than that we should keep him.

Did I miss something here? The Giants have David Wilson and Andre Brown. What the hell do they want with Daniel Thomas?

Did I miss something here? The Giants have David Wilson and Andre Brown. What the hell do they want with Daniel Thomas?

Andre Brown broke his leg tonight in preseason action. No comment on the validity of Big Moe's sources, though. :)

Back
Top Bottom