Giants in need of RB. Interested in trade for D. Thomas | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giants in need of RB. Interested in trade for D. Thomas

Brown just broke he's leg in tonight's game. Maybe giants will panick and cough up a 3rd but I doubt it.

Never mind, just saw Brown broke his leg.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Andre Brown broke his lef this evening...

Yep, just read it after I posted. I figured something must have happened to Brown or Wilson.

Gray and Gillislee as our 2nd back? Dear lord no, can we stop trading out of being competitive and stacked for just one season? DT ain't great, but he's better than the camp fodder. We don't have the RB depth for this move.

Though Moetorboat has proven to be a fountain of wisdom, im waiting on confirmation from Incarcerated Bob.

Also Enduro. That dude has sources everywhere and his predictions have proven to be consistently accurate.

Moe Torboat is on a level those guys could never reach.

I disagree. As I've said many times, Daniel Thomas is a below average running back. He doesn't have breakaway speed. He's not a power back. He doesn't punish defenses. Defenses punish him. We could pick up a random free agent running back who is currently bagging groceries at a supermarket, plug him in, and he'd do the exact same thing as Daniel Thomas: average 3.5 yds/carry, fumble the ball, and get hurt.

Daniel Thomas is a below average running back, who is riding his draft status. If we can get something, anything for him in a trade, we should take it.

Even if all that is/were true and I don't think that it is, he is still worth more than a 7th....

It never hurts to listen, to find out how interested they are.

Who here would seriously turn down a 3rd round pick for Thomas?

The Fins would survive with a backfield of Miller, Gillislee, Gray.

I will happily volunteer to drive Thomas to the NY Giants....I'd trade him for a good thin crust pizza.

This is the best news i've heard all night. Package thomas and devlin maybe we can get some LB depth. Pull the trigger ireland.

I disagree. As I've said many times, Daniel Thomas is a below average running back. He doesn't have breakaway speed. He's not a power back. He doesn't punish defenses. Defenses punish him. We could pick up a random free agent running back who is currently bagging groceries at a supermarket, plug him in, and he'd do the exact same thing as Daniel Thomas: average 3.5 yds/carry, fumble the ball, and get hurt.

Daniel Thomas is a below average running back, who is riding his draft status. If we can get something, anything for him in a trade, we should take it.
If this was true then why did the giants call the fun about him?

Back
Top Bottom