Gibson + Welker > Wallace OR Gibson + Cook > Wallace | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gibson + Welker > Wallace OR Gibson + Cook > Wallace

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Wallace will be asking for a lot of money.. I think we can handle Gibson's salary which will be the same as Hartline and add Welker to this offense. Wallace, besides his speed has not proven much and he is not in the same category as Calvin Johnson or Fitzgerald..

I would take my chances with Welker and Gibson or Gibson and Cook and draft a stud WR in the 1st round.

Wallace might be too risky since he might be a one-trick wonder...

Wuck Felker!!! Don't want him. Jennings if not wallace.

Wallace will be asking for a lot of money.. I think we can handle Gibson's salary which will be the same as Hartline and add Welker to this offense. Wallace, besides his speed has not proven much and he is not in the same category as Calvin Johnson or Fitzgerald..

I would take my chances with Welker and Gibson or Gibson and Cook and draft a stud WR in the 1st round.

Wallace might be too risky since he might be a one-trick wonder...

Wallace has not proven much? Dude has 32 tds in past 4 years. He is the MOST dangerous deep threat in the game. Is he as good as Fitz or Megatron? of course not but don't act like the guy is nothing special. He is one of a few players in the league that a d has to account for at ALL times. Gibson and COok is nothing like having Wallace. He brings a dimension to an offense that most teams don't have. Sorry this thread is complete fail!

The team has the cap space to sign Wallace and Cook, or any other free agent tight end they are interested in. Get over Welker, he is not signing with us again. You look up Wallace's career stats and tell me he is a "one trick wonder". The man had a career worst last year and still managed to score 8 TDs, 3x as much as our entire WR squad altogether last season. Sign him up.

You're mathematics are ****ing terrible.

Wallace > all.

Wallace/Gibson would be the best
We have roughly 36 million and need to save 6 million for draft picks. If we cut Patterson and Carpenter we should gain around 7 million

12 million to Wallace
4.5 million to Gibson
Martellus Bennett 5 million
Eric Winston 6 million
Keenan Lewis or Aqib Talib 5-6 million

That would be amazing

Yeah, when Welker left here he couldn't have been happier and was bad mouthing the team. Now you guys want him back even though we have ample guys at his position and he's much older ;(?

God no. Welker doesn't want to be back here, wants to be paid too.

So we'd have a team of average receivers ONCE AGAIN

Yeah, when Welker left here he couldn't have been happier and was bad mouthing the team. Now you guys want him back even though we have ample guys at his position and he's much older ;(?

Welker still produces great numbers.

why all this love for Gibson? imo he seems very inconsistent, which is something we don't need anymore of in Miami ... all of a sudden Gibson has become a better player than Wallace in finheaven circles lmao

Wallace/Gibson would be the best
We have roughly 36 million and need to save 6 million for draft picks. If we cut Patterson and Carpenter we should gain around 7 million

12 million to Wallace
4.5 million to Gibson
Martellus Bennett 5 million
Eric Winston 6 million
Keenan Lewis or Aqib Talib 5-6 million

That would be amazing

Send this to Ireland!! Gibson wants 6-7 mill. though.

why all this love for Gibson? imo he seems very inconsistent, which is something we don't need anymore of in Miami ... all of a sudden Gibson has become a better player than Wallace in finheaven circles lmao
75 passes thrown to Gibson, only 5 drops. The guy has great size and hands. He is certainly better than anyone we have now, and I for one am very nervous shelling out 12-14 million a year for a guy that doesn't run good routes and can't break double coverage like a Fitzgerald or C. Johnson.

Back
Top Bottom