Ginn Family in Stouffer's commercial | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ginn Family in Stouffer's commercial

lol we're 2 days past the Superbowl so didn't think it would be a problem and might get some laughs sorry

Its not a problem to post it, im just having a few issues figuring out what section it belongs in :p Nfl? the cooking thread??

the weird thing about Ginn? he has turned out to be a pretty good player. still a dumb pick though

Yeah he was still a better pick than Brady Quinn, but could have gotten Patrick Willis... although both those guys are no longer in the league so Teddy nevertheless has the most longevity out of all 3.

Yeah he was still a better pick than Brady Quinn, but could have gotten Patrick Willis... although both those guys are no longer in the league so Teddy nevertheless has the most longevity out of all 3.

Ted has put together a pretty decent career. Not his fault we drafted earlier than he should have been. He is a solid #3

11 seasons pretty much injury free (running out of bounds has its advantages)
More than 15,000 all purpose yards
More than 5,000 yards from scrimmage.
32 TD's
Went to playoffs with each of the 5 teams he has played for.
Career salary $32,8M

I know he wasn't worth the pick...but why get rid of him? Still was a blazing fast player who added speed to the WR corps and could kr and pr. I dont see how we couldn't make use of his skillset.

I know he wasn't worth the pick...but why get rid of him? Still was a blazing fast player who added speed to the WR corps and could kr and pr. I dont see how we couldn't make use of his skillset.

Yeah, he only got 3.8M for 3 years to go to San Fran. Not big money. We gave a $3M bonus to Bess to take his place.

Always heard he has a great family!

Totally Philbinized!

At some point, they need to have Cameron around the table dishing out soup to all of those guys, singing songs like "The Ginn Family is the Best Family"...in some sort of Ned Flanders type of way.

Back
Top Bottom