GINN is a FIN!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GINN is a FIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHANTASTIC 13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
All I can say is... Thank You God.

My favorite college player is going to play for my favorite NFL team.

All of you who booed this selection...

You obviously haven't seen Tedd Ginn play.

The guy is a true gamebreaker.

He can score anywhere on the field.

His addition to the recieving corps automatically makes this offense more explosive.

He can run do anything you ask of him and will be one of the most feared return men in the NFL, he will be right up there with Devin Hester.

The big difference is that Ginn is a better receiver than Hester is and just having him on the field should open things up for Chris Chambers, no more double teams for him or Ginn will certainly burn you.

Ginn burned every top CB in college and he will do the same in the pros.

Check out this article, Ginn is out to prove those who doubt him wrong...
I for one, am a believer in Ted the touchdown maker.

WELCOME TO THE MIAMI DOLPHINS TED GINN JR. :bighug: :wink: :D

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6735458

Ginn was not worth the #9 pick.

And the fact that Quinn was still there makes it worse.

i support you men

yesterday i fell terrible about passing on quinn..

but today i realize that ginn would help miami a lot more that a qb. that cameron doesnt have 100% conf.

ginn will have a reggie bush effect on the offense, his presence on the field will attract enough attention to make a difference

Give it a Rest All You Brady Lovers!!!

Appearantly Quinn wasn't worth it either with other teams passing on him too. He would have fallen farther if it wasn't for the Browns trade!! I am so sick of the Brady crying,get over it!! Shea and Cam know a little more than you on quarterbacks. Getting speed on the outside was crucial to this team and Beck is just as good or my opinion better than Brady Quinn. Then you throw in Booker, you have playmakers. Aren't you sick of Chambers disappearing and Marty Booker getting tripped up by that invisible tackler everytime he gets out in the open? Ginn will open it up and Lorenzo Booker is versitile enough to jump into slot on third downs!! So please all you quarterback know it alls please give it a rest on Brady Quinn. QUIT CRYING!! YOU DRAFT EXPERTS!!!

His addition to the recieving corps automatically makes this offense more explosive.

He can run do anything you ask of him and will be one of the most feared return men in the NFL, he will be right up there with Devin Hester.

The big difference is that Ginn is a better receiver than Hester is and just having him on the field should open things up for Chris Chambers, no more double teams for him or Ginn will certainly burn you.

All I can say is this: Ginn better be the next Steve Smith and Beck better be the next Unitas, because if Quinn is turns out to be the next Tom Brady, I'm never gonna get over it.

ginn will have a reggie bush effect on the offense, his presence on the field will attract enough attention to make a difference

agreed, its about time we get a receiver who can get some separation. this one addition will help the offense as a whole, just so long as the offensive line can give the qb some time.

lol at the people that use the argument that we fans aren't experts...

we fans wanted drew brees...management chose jamar fletcher...enough said.

yeah having his foot in an air cast for mini camp is great. Not having someone to throw it to him is great. Not having anyone to block on the left side is great. but at least we got ginns family with him. I hear grandma ginn is one hell of a strong safety.

Obviously Brady Quinn is overrated judging by the fact that he dropped so far on the draft board.

In fact the Dolphins felt like John Beck was the more accurate passer.

Judging him by the highlight reel I just saw of Beck...he throws a better deep ball than Quinn does.

Quinn is a good short to medium range thrower, I think Troy Smith throws a better deep ball than Quinn does and can't beieve he is still on the board in the fifth round.

Im happy you are happy dude. Lets hope Ginn will make plays and get us some TD's. Im betting he will and Fin fans will be forgetting Quinn after Beck and Ginn get it done.

Let's not forget that Dolphins still have Daunte Culpepper and Cleo Lemon on the roster, just added John Beck who was the Dolphins choice at QB all along.
Plus they could still make a trade today for Trent Green.

All of a sudden...the quarterback position that was once thought to be a major weakness on this team is transformed into a strength.:cooldude:

Maybe we did make a reach but we got a QB in the second round...Its not as bad as it may seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom