Give Carroo a chance | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give Carroo a chance

Aquablood

Active Roster
Reaction score
In Parkers absence, Grant has one catch for four yard. A non factor in the game. He was invisible. Gase should give Carroo a long look in practice this week. Can't do worst than one catch for four yards. Plus Carroo is more like DVP, more suitable for intermediate route and fight for the ball with his size. In the other hand , Grants skill set resembles Stills which is to pop over the top, and we already have it in Stills.

Last edited:
Carroo played...Cutler underthrew him badly but he was in the game. It's not like he's not playing at all.

Some of you really think Carroo and Drake are superstars that the coaching staff is holding back...got news for you...it's not the coaches...it's the players. They're not good enough.

Carroo was out there, I believe he is getting some chances but is simply not showing up. We need another consistent offensive presense outside of Jay and Laundry. As I posted earlier we finally got some Damien Williams for the first time in a long time.

He was decent he had a TD that Cutler missed then had that tip drill drop

Grant caused that PI that helped out otherwise non existent

Parker wasn't really missed tbh Landry & Stills held it down.

How many times Grant fumbled a punt. Carroo was a high pick. Give him a shot, see what he can do. If he fail, admit the wrong trade up move and cut bait. But we need to find out.

As stated, Carroo started, I think that is giving him a fair chance. As for Grant, he has elite speed and quickness, because of those traits, he will continue to get chances. Carroo has elite....thickness?

He was decent he had a TD that Cutler missed then had that tip drill drop

Grant caused that PI that helped out otherwise non existent

Parker wasn't really missed tbh Landry & Stills held it down.
Not sure how you think he was "decent" when he didn't do anything. He was targeted 3 times and no catches. In his 1+ year career he's been targeted 11 times and only has 3 receptions for 29 yards and a TD. To my knowledge there haven't been any INTs thrown when he's been the target although yesterday there were almost two of them. So for his career QBs have a 69.9 QB rating when targeting him...helped by the TD Tannehill threw to him, take that TD away and it's 39.6 which is the same rating you'd get if a QB when 0-1 throwing the ball.

Parker wasn't missed...hard to miss a receiver when you're only passing for about 120 yards per game.

Back
Top Bottom