Give Lucas the same you give Fiedler when he stinks the place up! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give Lucas the same you give Fiedler when he stinks the place up!

SWS84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Come on now, those hypocrites, who are slamming Ray for a bad game, yet defend Feidler vehemently when he has one. Come on now, admit it...raise your hand...be a man and stand up and be counted. What ever happened to those who said "I support our QB 100%" and your not a "true" fan if you don't? Isn't it the same thing? Those who point our Feidlers failing's and those who point out Lucas's? It's no different than those who are being accused of not being fair to Jay. We have two loses, one for Jay and one for Ray. Come forth,ye hypocrites, step forth, confess and take your stoning like a man (or woman).

:D :D :D

Thanks Ray!!! 12/1 in our house, we will do the same to Jay!

I have never seen Jay play that bad; and when he played almost as bad as that he was hurt pretty bad. Ray had little if no excuse other than he was throwing because that was the play that was called.

Originally posted by SWS84
Come on now, those hypocrites, who are slamming Ray for a bad game, yet defend Feidler vehemently when he has one. Come on now, admit it...raise your hand...be a man and stand up and be counted. What ever happened to those who said "I support our QB 100%" and your not a "true" fan if you don't? Isn't it the same thing? Those who point our Feidlers failing's and those who point out Lucas's? It's no different than those who are being accused of not being fair to Jay. We have two loses, one for Jay and one for Ray. Come forth,ye hypocrites, step forth, confess and take your stoning like a man (or woman).

1)we defend jay because we believe he deserves to be the starter and doesnt deserve to be maligned

2)there is NO defending that performance...no dolphin QB, including david woodley, has ever sucked as LOUDLY as lucas did yesterday...not to say that he wont bounce back, lets hope he does:(

Originally posted by SWS84

Typical...

a) the KC loss and the Bills loss were different. In one we scored 30 points and our D was as much at fault in the other we scored merely 10 points and our D held one of the most profilic offenses to 16 points.

b) our offense contributed directly to 7 points for the opponent

c) Jay has also wins under his belt

d) Jay's first game as a starter was a 23-0 win

e) we played against one of the worst defenses. No INTs before Sunday.

If Ray wins we will give him credit WHICH ALL YOU JAY HATERS HAVE YET FAILED TO DO SO.

f) All I heard from the Jay haters was" with Lucas we would be so much better...instantly. sorry, we became worse....for at least one game.

On another note...I do hope that this game was an aberation.

Jay had a four INT day against the Chiefs, however, he put up 30 points, and threw three of those picks at the end of the game when he didn't have any choice but to force things.

Our defense let us down big time in that game. Jay for the most part, has played decent football, and I have never ever seen as pathetic a display of QB'ing as Ray did yesterday.

Funny thing is, Ray CAN play...we watched him beat us twice in 99, and he led consistent drives during the pre-season.

He just had a terrible game, and he will play smarter football in two weeks.

Ok a couple of differences. Fiedler is a proven winner, so when he has a bad game it can be chalked up as something other than the norm. Plus, even when Jay plays bad he usually redeems himself somewhere in the game, Lucas couldn't even hand the ball off without tripping and fumbling. I will give Lucas one more game. Jay always seem to bounce back great, even off his worst games. So if Lucas can't do the same than I will rip him worse than I did yesterday. Also, we have listened to all the Fiedler bashers for 3 season's now. So when the other shoe drops and it turns around to those said bashers, they can't take it for one week. Interesting.

I'm backing him.......

I've always been pro Jay Fiedler and have defended him on numerous occasions, because in the end I'm really Pro "who ever is QBacking the Phins".

Ray will be fine ....much like Jay was after he came back from hip surgery.

Two weeks to work on a game plan........Things can only get better.

Man... I hope Ray gets his act straightened up... I'm just not as optomistic as some... maybe that will change as gameday drws near, but right now, I'm just hoping that Favre and Company don't embarrass us 2 weeks from now.

Jay didn't ever play that bad and that includes the K.C game and the Tampa Bay game that he played with a seperated shoulder.

Not only did Lucas throw 4 Int's. He threw many balls into the ground or 8+ yards past the recievers. Stumbled several times just getting the ball from Ruddy.

That performance was so bad that it warrants Sage getting a look.

Hey right now Ray is our QB and that's that, BUT I am going to slam him, BECAUSE of all the people that slam Jay ALL THE TIME WHETHER WE WIN OR LOSE!!!!! Ray sucked!! 6 TOs at home!! against Buffalo!!!

Ray sucked, but he knows the plays, he's been practicing with the team for a long time. Sage on the other hand just got signed last week. Honestly, Ray cant get much worst, and has 2 weeks to get himself together. Putting in Sage isnt the answer.

yooz can cal me ray, or yooz can call me jay....

but ya don't have to call me a qb!!!

both suck and won't take us to championship. lucas got run from the jets by the tuna for the same crap.

and jay, well when your game plan is don't game plan throwing the ball, well, that says it all.

DREW BREESE, WHERE ARE YOU?????????

FROM THE SENTINEL:

As the game went on, Buffalo went to an eight-man front on second-and-2, second-and-3 situations and we got nothing," Turner said. "They were demanding we throw. And we had guys open."

W-i-d-e open, many times, which was surprising considering top receivers Chris Chambers and Oronde Gadsden missed the game. Most times, Lucas missed the receivers. Four times, he hit the other team -- and Buffalo defenders dropped two others.

What's distressing is how Ray lost his composure. In the first quarter, he was playing well, throwing smart passes, not forcing things. Buffalo scores a field goal and then he thinks he has to win the game all by himself.

As Sam pointed out, the KC game was not all Jay's fault because the defense didn't do didley. No one's saying that Jay is the greatest quarterback that ever lived or that he's a future hall of famer (though I don't think that's out of the question). The big difference here is that Jay had one bad QUARTER in six games while he was awesome or at least more than adequate in the others, while Ray had one good quarter in one game and was terrible the rest of the game.

All in all, until Jay walks back on the field with a helmut on his head I hope that Ray does much better and I'll still cheer for him when he does well. But, if he plays as poorly next time as he did yesterday, then he deserves criticism.

Back
Top Bottom