Go Get Em Rishard Matthews!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Em Rishard Matthews!!

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I predict this is the game that this kid breaks out. He was inactive last week, but because Armstrong is hurt, he's going to play. He deserves a shot the way he's played - better than any receiver in the preseason. I think he's a player, and when it's all said and done, he's going to wind up being our best draft pick outside of RT. It begins this week against Oakland. Book it!:crazy:

I met his best friend and teammate from Nevada a couple of weeks ago, he came in my store and we talked about rishard for like am hour, he told me this kid is going to be something one day, and that he has that demeanor and work ethic to be a star in this league. I really liked this pick late by Ireland. He showed flashes in the preseason, maybe he can do something with this opportunity.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

Let's hope Rishard Matthews is Jeff Ireland's nut.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

Let's hope Rishard Matthews is Jeff Ireland's nut.
hehe! the right one or the left one...?

In a more serious note, I hope they activate the kid . . . he certainly was the most impressive WR in preseason not named Davone Bess and I just don't see what we lose by giving Legado less snaps. Hopefully Philbin and Sherman give him a shot . . . along with Lamar MIller as well.

This kid is getting so much hype but was a late pick and clearly needs time to develop, I hope the same people clamouring for him to play wont turn on him the second he drops a pass.

Better hope he is just active for the game let alone produce.

Well somebody needs to go get em because so far it has been slim pickings for the phis so far

this nessie or what ever his name is can"t catch a ball in the game and he bad roughts let see what this kid has he sure can"t do no worse than #19

Back
Top Bottom