go packers, chargers and browns | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

go packers, chargers and browns

If the Browns win that is far bigger than a Jets loss IMO

KC is two games ahead of us, while New York is one ahead with one to play against us (although I think they hold tiebreakers) but a KC loss is needed more at the moment than a Jet loss

the lions are beating the pats thats not a good thing lol

The Packers have no secondary. Have any of Pennington's passes been contested?

Alex44 said:

KC is two games ahead of us, while New York is one ahead with one to play against us (although I think they hold tiebreakers) but a KC loss is needed more at the moment than a Jet loss

If they beat Buffalo they'll hold a tiebreaker over us. If they get upset by Buffalo though we don't have to worry about them anymore.

This game is crap. I'd be mad if I was stuck with the Jets/GB game as the only one.

They did show an interesting picture. Miami has the toughest SOS of all the wildcard teams.

Alex44 said:

KC has a much tougher schedule than the Jets.

byroan said:
This game is crap. I'd be mad if I was stuck with the Jets/GB game as the only one.

They did show an interesting picture. Miami has the toughest SOS of all the wildcard teams.
but you must remember the toughest sos has alot to do with the colts and we will be playing there back ups

Alex44 said:

Agreed because this isn't one of the games you would pencil in as a loss for KC. A loss here makes it a lot harder on them. If they and Denver lose today, and of course the Fins win, it would be a great day!

damm td cheifs the browns arent goign to win we are getting our hopes up

Back
Top Bottom