go packers, chargers and browns | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

go packers, chargers and browns

Aqua4Ever04 said:
The 5th and 6th best teams will go reguardless of their division they're in. So yes, we and the Jets both could go.

Browns just intercepted Green and are now driving. Lets go Cleveland, tie it up!

EDIT: Darn, the punted. But they did pin KC on the 1 yard line. D-FENCE!

Then L.J. gains 20 to get them out of it...

This is not the week to get help from other teams because every team we want to lose is playing bad teams.

Next week is HUGE if we win today:
Baltimore @ KC
Indy @ Jax
NE @ Miami
Buff @ Jets
Denver @ Chargers

Next week is the week we can hope to get some help. We need to take care of our business. Keep winning and whatever happens will happen.

The Packers are absolutely pathetic.How the heck did the Fins lose to that team.Favre should just retire already.The Browns are hanging tough,but their defense is starting to break.San Diego seems to be just getting the job done, hopefully they hold on.Even Detroit is hanging in there with New England.

joenhre said:
The Packers are absolutely pathetic.How the heck did the Fins lose to that team.Favre should just retire already.The Browns are hanging tough,but their defense is starting to break.San Diego seems to be just getting the job done, hopefully they hold on.Even Detroit is hanging in there with New England.

Tie game and the Lions just picked Brady. I'm watching this game now. If anything bad starts happening I'll be forced to change channels...LOL.

Samuel should have had another INT but Hawkins ****ed up.

unifiedtheory said:
Tie game and the Lions just picked Brady. I'm watching this game now. If anything bad starts happening I'll be forced to change channels...LOL.

Yup looks like the Patriots are falling into the ole sandwich game lull.Between the big win over the Bears last week and the big Division matchup with the Fins next week.Hopefully they fall flat on their faces and lose to the Lions.It may not help the Fins get into the playoffs,but it's always nice to see the Patsies lose.

We just need to win, if we can just have one thing go our way thats ok. Next week, we got some real key match-ups and things will unfold a little more clearly

Cleveland is inside the KC 10 yard line if they can get a touchdown they will be right back in it.

unifiedtheory said:
Then L.J. gains 20 to get them out of it...

This is not the week to get help from other teams because every team we want to lose is playing bad teams.

Next week is HUGE if we win today:
Baltimore @ KC
Indy @ Jax
NE @ Miami
Buff @ Jets
Denver @ Chargers

Next week is the week we can hope to get some help. We need to take care of our business. Keep winning and whatever happens will happen.

Yeah I agree with you. We do need Denver to lose to Seattle tonight. Knowing our luck, Cutler will come out and throw for 400 yards. I hate watching other teams needing them to lose. It seems like it NEVER happens.

And also, you're right about next week as well. It sure is a biggie! I'd just be very happy with a Dolphins win and Broncos loss today.

EDIT: Is Charlie Frye hurt, or did he get pulled?

I thought the Patriots were going to smash the Lions but right now they are losing by 5 lets hope Detroit can pull it off.

Looks like the chargers are starting to get a lump in their throats.I really hope they don't blow this game.Still going to have to route for the Bills next week against the Jets no matter what happens today.The Fins just have to take care of Business today, handle the Patsies next week, then they can knock out the Bills in a couple weeks.Sucks to start out 1-6,but still they are making things exciting now.

Back
Top Bottom