Godchaux heads list of Dolphins’ surprises | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godchaux heads list of Dolphins’ surprises

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Davon%20Godchaux

One of the biggest surprises on a Dolphins team with a bunch of them had a life-altering choice as a youngster: either become immersed in the crime and street violence that temporarily derailed his twin brother and eventually sent him to prison. Or avoid that life all costs.
Davon Godchaux chose the later and now has emerged as a key rotation piece on a Dolphins’ defensive line that desperately needed one of its young defensive tackles to develop quickly. Coach Adam Gase said it hasn’t been decided whether Godchaux or Jordan Phillips will start alongside Ndamukong Suh, but the fifth-round rookie from LSU is expected to get meaningful snaps regardless.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...y-jackson/article172084887.html#storylink=cpy

Agree. Hope he can continue his play into the season. That would be huge for Miami.

I hope Godchaux's performance is not a sign of weak Dolphin Guards and poor performance of Phillips. We will find out in 9 days.

I hope Godchaux's performance is not a sign of weak Dolphin Guards and poor performance of Phillips. We will find out in 9 days.

We already know that Harris's performance is a sign of a bad O-line (James & Pouncey were injured, Tunsil had a baby) Harris has been invisible against 2nd strings O-line.

We already know that Harris's performance is a sign of a bad O-line (James & Pouncey were injured, Tunsil had a baby) Harris has been invisible against 2nd strings O-line.
Brother I would wait to put credibility behind that until the season started. May have been throttled back as to not show so much in the preseason games.

Let's hold off on all the praise until we see how he performs in meaningful games...as of now all he did was beat out a bust by impressing against a bad interior OL in practice.

Back
Top Bottom