Going Crazy For Culpepper Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going Crazy For Culpepper Jersey

mariocarciero

Starter
Reaction score
Some jerseys have skinny letters in the back

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&item=160018622707&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Some jerseys, the numbers are skinnier than others( notice the reebok sign on top of the number, its not as wide as the number, same link on top)

And look at this one; (the size of the reebok sign and number is different) and the green is darker and shinnier. The letters are thicker

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&item=120018883044&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Im so, confused because they all claim to be authentic reebok jerseys.

I'm in need of a new jersey as well.. Should I just go and buy one for 80 bucks at the store knowing it's great quality? or trust Ebay and probably save like 20 - 30 bucks.. I need a good seller to buy from.

trate121hb said:
dude just go to the team store and buy one

Not if your going to buy an authentic....why not spend the price u would on a replica and get an authentic jersey some of the time or atleast an authentic knockoff that looks better then a replica

MARINO1384 said:
Not if your going to buy an authentic....why not spend the price u would on a replica and get an authentic jersey some of the time or atleast an authentic knockoff that looks better then a replica

Looks better and lasts longer. I cannot stand replica paint.

MARINO1384 said:

I agree! That is what I did.The authentic will last longer! Got mine for 72.00 on ebay.

footballer said:
dude, just goto the store. thats where i got mine.

Got to the store and buy a replica for 70 or go to ebay and buy an authentic for 70?! Plus on ebay you will recieve it alot quicker.

theres this girl from philly who sells good jerseys for cheap on ebay, forget her name but philly and girl are in it

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]jersey_palace is the name of seller and the jersey is great![/FONT]

Just got my authentic Reebok Culpepper on ebay for 36 bucks. It looks real to me, and that's all I care about.

Back
Top Bottom