Going Crazy For Culpepper Jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going Crazy For Culpepper Jersey

Colorado Dolfan said:
I have to agree with Slappy... Top one is so fake it's not even funny...

Too big of a difference in colors from the collar and sleeve trim to the number... and the number sure isn't right...

This is the way the number is supposed to look: http://www.espnshop.com/catalog/productZoom.cfm?sku=00121708

Number 2 looks good, though...
This example doesn't even have the "dolphins" between the number and the NFL logo on the front.

my authentic from ebay is flawless, and for only 50 bucks. it's worth it.
PM me for the seller on Ebay who will hook you up.

LtDan said:
This example doesn't even have the "dolphins" between the number and the NFL logo on the front.

That example, does, however, show the proper shape of the number on the jersey... That's all I was going for... :tongue:

95% of those ebay jerseys are fake, if not 100%.

melvindillon said:
my authentic from ebay is flawless, and for only 50 bucks. it's worth it.
PM me for the seller on Ebay who will hook you up.

Hey, the seller is a3products.

my authentic culpepper is awsome.

please, if you bid, let him know ebay user melvindillon refered you.

CoachMustach said:
40% off www.store.reebok.com

Aug 16-20.

just use the promo code 967462 at check-out

Take advantage of that over ebay.
i was about to post the same thing. ill deffinitly be getting my authentic culpepper jersey from there. every culpepper jersey on ebay is fake and they dont even look good i dont know how people can say you cant tell. the reebok store is the only way to go especially when its 40% off.

They both are fake. Just pony up $200 for authentic. If not then get a replica. I rather have a replica then fake suppose to be authentic. You can tell the difference when you put it side by side.

Back
Top Bottom