Devante Parker

Jakeem Grant
Leonte Carroo
Rashawn Scott
Isaiah Ford

Drew Morgan
Malcolm Lewis
Francis Owusu

These are the receivers we currently have on the roster.

Im assuming Jakeem Grant will see an increased role in the slot. We saw his playmaking ability in the limited snaps he got.

But, i was reading a few different articles about what Miamis going to do going forward and i thought it would be a good discussion. One article said we could target some slot receivers in rounds 4 and 5, another article was saying Miami should go after allen robinson and i saw some people here wanting to draft a receiver with the 11th pick.

Do you think someone currently on the roster steps it up? Do we bring in a free agent? Do we draft a top receiver early in the draft? Do we draft a receiver in the later rounds?

What do you think we do at WR now that Landry has been traded?

I still think DVP, Kenny Stills, Jakeem Grant, and Leonte Carroo are a better group than many others we've had in the past couple decades. With all of these players having larger roles, (100+ catches up for grabs) I think we will finally really see how well these guys can play.

I don't think we need to do much to address the position. Sure I'd be stoked if we got a legit #1, but I really doubt it happens. Not as long as DVP is on this roster. I think we barely address it this year. Maybe a late round pick.

I hope we address LB, OL, and TE instead.

I might be in the minority but I think we're perfectly fine at WR... Especially if we can add a decent TE...

That’s the key. We’ve gone too long without a stud TE. Which is something Tannehill has never had in his career.

Adding a nice TE will take this offense a lot further than another WR.

Regardless of what the team ended up doing with Landry, Grant is someone the coaching staff needs to get more involved in the offense. He has big play ability, which we have seen in his limited touches.

I think Miami mostly stays status quo at wide receiver, but the big addition will be a tight end. This is likely an early draft selection, maybe someone like Andrews in round two. That would certainly help in the slot.

Still with the team kept Landry, but i have to move past that.

Hopefully Carroo can step up but I'm not getting my hopes up. Still hard for me to believe that Miami traded Landry for a 4th but use a third, fourth, and a sixth round picks on a guy who only has 10 catches.

I'm ok with Grant as your 5th receiver, maybe 4th in some cases, but not as the 3rd. I think Miami needs to add a receiver in free agency and another in the draft. There are a number of combinations that sound good and reasonable... Paul Richardson and Dante Pettis in the slot could happen with a mid range free agent deal and day three draft pick. Stills, Parker, Richardson, Grant, Pettis with either Carroo, Ford, Morgan or Scott as the 6th works.

Amendola? Feel like he would be a cheap alternative, if Grant and Carroo don't step up in camp. Situation isn't that dire, sometimes you just have to turn to the young guys on your team.

Regardless of what the team ended up doing with Landry, Grant is someone the coaching staff needs to get more involved in the offense. He has big play ability, which we have seen in his limited touches.

I was a big supporter of Grant's when everyone was call for his release 10 months ago. He wasn't as bad as people thought. But I don't think he's starting receiver material and Miami runs a ton of 3 receiver sets so I think you need a legit 3rd receiver. I could see getting Grant 30 to 40 touches per season at best.

I'm interested to see if they do much to this unit. Wanna see dvp be consistent and see carroo step up.

I think a TE wi ll go a long way to making the offense better....a TE like Hurst or Goedert

Ozzy rules!!

Funny how the front office passes up on Njoku. They draft Harris and still trade for Quinn. Njoku played in the same damn stadium!!!! They bring in two washed up bums instead of drafting an obvious play maker and 1 year later still trying to find a TE to make an impact.

Despite Parker regressing a bit, I'd rather not invest much into WR this year unless it's depth or a very high value pick (which won't exist at #11). I like Grant. I think he can contribute plenty to the offense. Drake can also get more involved in the passing game and I agree with what others have said that a big TE will do a lot more for the offense than another WR.

They need to feature the TE not just get one, the QB has to call plays for them, there's nothing wrong with Thomas they need to feed him the rock, or the kid from UCLA just throw them the ball, Miami's problem was the QB last season or the lack of one.

Back
Top Bottom