Going to the Bills game on Sunday!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to the Bills game on Sunday!!

FinfanInBuffalo

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
Even better, got free tickets and I have Ronnie and Brandon Marshall on my fantasy team. I hope they have a huge game offensively.

Can't wait.

Congrats! Have fun and be LOUD!

im going to go to be!!

Im terrified of getting my asked kicked lol.

Have fun at the game. I'd love to be there this Sunday, but my wife and I are expecting our first child any day now!

I'm coming all the way up from SC to catch this one...Can't wait! This will be my 3rd game at Buffalo (been about 10 years since my last one, though) and I'm stoked to watch us stuff the Jills! Wish we could set up a Dolfan Tailgate...I'm gonna be with a bunch of old friends and Bills fans (grew up in that area) and I'm hoping my friend and I will be the only ones happy around 4PM!

Go to lot # 1....you should have fun there. Thats a good place for visitors..:D. They treat the out of towners with the utmost respect there :rolleyes:

Ok..serious, have fun its a great place to enjoy the tailgate experience, most fans are ok with the visiting teams fans

you will love it.
Prepare for the tailgate though.
Make sure you are there at least 3 hours before kickoff.
Have the music blarin and the BBQ hot.
You will hear tonnes of abuse but we are just Football fans like yourself so Grin, throw them the finger and enjoy your day.
make sure you are packed up and headed to the stadium at least 45 min. before kickoff or you will be stuck in a lineup somewhere.
a couple years ago Hillary Clinton and her husband had half the entrances shut down. missed almost the entire first quarter trying to get in

this is the first time in like 12 years i won't be there minus the toronto game (too expensive). and of course its the one time itll be nice out... last year wasn't bad though. tickets just sold out too fast on me this year, and i didnt get lucky enough to have a friend offer to take me like has happened a few years past. but ill surely be at the local phins bar supportin the team.

I'm pumped. I've taken a lot of crap from Bills fans the last few times I went, but nothing too bad.

dolfan19, just to let you know i will be one of the Buffalo fans that will be tailgating with you, and dont worry i will bring some tissues for you after the game wouldnt want your other miami fans see you cry!!! c-ya there jimbo

Back
Top Bottom