Going to the KC Game 11/12! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to the KC Game 11/12!

There is a group of us from Finheaven that will be sitting in section 130 row 24, so if you still are in the process of buying tickets for that game, try to get seats there. Try www.ebay.com or www.stubhub.com I look forward to meeting everyone, and shaking hands.:wink:

This is by Marty (cnc66).

we are going to rock, Big Poppa leads the section to our right, and our endzone. I can hardly wait:wink:

So Nabocane is traveling from Seattle right? Megatron from Canada, you from California...where's Gonzo from, I can't remember...

cnc66 said:
So Nabocane is traveling from Seattle right? Megatron from Canada, you from California...where's Gonzo from, I can't remember...
If my memory serves me right Arizona. Jeff was amazed the other day, that I know alot of the members first name, and where they are from.:sidelol:

cnc66 said:
If we are in a single row we could make a BIG sign...
Bro I am already ahead of you. I have some of Finheaven's logo's, I may ask my mother in law to make it, or my company does business with another company, and I will see how much it costs to make. I would have to ship it down to Jeff to bring to the game. I was thinking www.finheaven.com Go Deep! and the logo. I think that would be cool especially if we could get it on the big screen!:wink:

best sign I ever saw...Monday night football. A long sign, maybe six seats long says We love abc, Frank, Don and Howard. It is a nice sign and the camera pans and stops on it. For an instant you see hands grab the bottom edge of the sign and YANK !

The NEW sign said;

HOWARD SUCKS

the camera kind of jiggled and they cut to a new camera. Three seconds tops.
there was a very short pause and Don Meredith loses it and starts laughing out loud followed by the Giff chuckling... Howard was silent...

we will be where the camera hangs out and people watches.

cnc66 said:

helsinki

FFIC im going to try to make it to this one. I've been to all the west coast game for the past 3 years but unfortunately for us west coaster no game this year until 2008 in zona. Ill keep you posted.

Amars said:
FFIC im going to try to make it to this one. I've been to all the west coast game for the past 3 years but unfortunately for us west coaster no game this year until 2008 in zona. Ill keep you posted.
That would be cool. My wife may have her cousins come down from Conn. so if they come down, I will have an extra ticket since she probably won't go.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom