Gold Cup Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gold Cup Thread

The cup started today with a very boring game Canada Vs Costa Rica.

Canada got a goal 10 mins into the second half. Canada beat Costa Rica 1-0.

Well looks like they just got upset then huh? USA,Brazil, or Mexico will take this whole thing.

The Gold Cup continued (like anyone cares besides me and Ice and maybe Migs) today when Brazil took on Mexico and Brazil took the 1-0 defeat allowing a goal in the second by Jared Borghetti. Two upcoming stars fro Brazil showed what they can do though. Robinho and Diego, two very good players.

In a couple of years when those two kid's games develop, they will join the dark side like I have. They will be on Real Madrid! Right Migs? :lol:

Mexican players never leave their country. Out of their top 23, like 2 of them don't play in the Mexican league. Because of this, the Mexican NT will never be great, and of course, will never be as good as the USA NT again!

Don't say that. USA tied Mexico last time they played

BTW United States beat El Salvador today in a 2-0 defeat. Goals were scored by Lefty Eddie Lewis in 28' and McBride with a header in the 76'th minute. USA won 2-0. The US will take on Martinique tommorow. I predict a 4-0 victory for USA. Two goals by Donovan, one by Reyna and one by Stewart.

Also today Mexico beat Brazil 1-0 with a goal in the 80th minute by a header by Jared Borghetti.

Back
Top Bottom