Goning to the Bill's game on the 29th | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Goning to the Bill's game on the 29th

The Furminister

The Juggernaut
Reaction score
Hey quick shout out to the fins nation. I'm gonna be at the buffalo game and wanted to know if anyone wanted to meet up for a tailgate and unite against the Bills.

I'll be going for the fourth straight year.. 2nd row behind Phins bench. Fired up! Last year in Toronto was like a Dolphins home game.

I'll be there. Went to the Jets game last season. Got tickets five rows back in the corner of the End Zone. Pretty stoked.

I'll be there for sure! I got the same tix I did for the Bills/Bears pre-season game. Right in the middle of a bunch of season tix holders :) During the bears game, for three quarters, they pulled the ***hole chant. I can imagine when I go decked out with my dreadlock fins hat, painted face, jersey, bright orange pants and fins shoes!!! GO PHINS!

Something tells me not to many of them will show up. If it's anything like that game in Toronto last season they might have to worry about us taking over their stadium again.

I doubt it will be anything like Toronto. That was unreal. It really did feel like the Dolphins were the home team. Bills' Stadium is always filled for the Dolphins game, plus they missed out last year. Can't wait!!!

I'm going to try and get tickets next week. It just depends on how many people are coming with me, but yes, I'd love to meet up with you guys.

You'll be able to recognize me immediately because I'll be wearing a Dolphins jersey :)

Michael

IM going. My buddys appliance parts vender is in buffalo and comped him tickets right around the 50, not sure what sideline though . I just called my buddy and waiting on the info. We are going up friday night and leaving monday morning to come back down to jersey. I will post what hotel and rest of info once he calls me back..AND Hell yeah we are gunna tailgate.

Back
Top Bottom