Good, Bad the Ugly | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good, Bad the Ugly

Turnaround 06

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Good

Ronnie and Ricky- I respect much of what Mr Perez said but I think they got a lot of yds vs a decent front seven.

5 Penalties- 4 in the first five minutes of the game and they played a lot smarter after that

Vonnie and KC- great pickups this year and next. Played their best game last night

Bad

The spate of QB injuries. Add Minny to the list of teams (AZ, Balt, NYJ, Hous?, ) that will be looking for new signal callers next year. Nick better strike quick in the offseason.

Welker on an end around trying to run out the clock? Uh, Mr. Linehan, coach Saban wants to see you to cut your playbook in half.

Ugly

Gus- That game should have been 36-6 or 42-6. There's no way to overstate his inaccuracy and lack of ability to make plays. He's worse than Fiddler ever was and calls into mind Linehan's ability to judge talent.

Reggie How-hard- He probably played the game of his career but he's a walking time bomb set to go off on every key drive and 3rd down. Step up Kiwaukee and Co. Reggie needs to ride some serious pine.

The QB is like a catcher in baseball man. If he doesn't call the game, or manage the game nothing falls into place. Gus managed the game, and we won...He may not have made all the plays (last time I checked we didn't bring him in to do that, or else we'd have traded for Peyton), but he made enough to win, that's all we want...in my book there is no bad with Gus after this past Sunday.

rdhstlr23 said:
The QB is like a catcher in baseball man. If he doesn't call the game, or manage the game nothing falls into place. Gus managed the game, and we won...He may not have made all the plays (last time I checked we didn't bring him in to do that, or else we'd have traded for Peyton), but he made enough to win, that's all we want...in my book there is no bad with Gus after this past Sunday.

Read Perez fins' thread. He's right in the large sense. We aren't going to beat good teams with a QB who can't make plays. Gus can't make easy throws that would result in TD's and put games away.

The good.

The whole team played well, Im specially very happy with our pass rush, three man rush and we get a safety wow!!!!!

I think all of our team came together.

The Bad

Not know hot to get Boston more involved in our offense, he is a weapon we are not using wisely

The Ugly

Gus Frerrote, tooooooo ugly to play with an offense that with a good qb could be putting up 35 points a game easy, not benching Gus will lead to us losing to any good team, how saban doesnt see that baffles me, get ready for a loss this week or gus being benched and us winning

hollywood316 said:
The Ugly

Gus Frerrote, tooooooo ugly to play with an offense that with a good qb could be putting up 35 points a game easy, not benching Gus will lead to us losing to any good team, how saban doesnt see that baffles me, get ready for a loss this week or gus being benched and us winning
Which good QB should we put in?
<sarcasm>

I'm just as frustrated with Frerotte as anyone, but if we had someone better, he'd be playing. Saban is taking the psycologist path by not saying anything that would have Gus looking over his shoulder. He's letting Gus know he's the "guy" and does not have to worry about anything except winning football games. I'm not sure if this is the right approach, but I'm not the one in charge.

Turnaround 06 said:
Read Perez fins' thread. He's right in the large sense. We aren't going to beat good teams with a QB who can't make plays. Gus can't make easy throws that would result in TD's and put games away.

Anybody that agrees with that post, is a moron I'm sorry....he obviously doesn't know football, and has never played it, and anyone who agrees is in the same boat, I'm sorry.

rdhstlr23 said:
Anybody that agrees with that post, is a moron I'm sorry....he obviously doesn't know football, and has never played it, and anyone who agrees is in the same boat, I'm sorry.

You are sorry.

Its easy to do what you just did but try to honestly refute Perez' point that you can not and will not beat good teams without an accurate, playmaking QB.

I'd give you another chance to explain yourself but you seem very hung up on your pee wee football days where your team probably ran the ball 95% of the time b/c they had no receivers or QB's.

rdhstlr23 said:

Count me in as a moron because we won the game despite the play of Gus. We won the game because Brooks is as equally as bad as Gus. Gus is to inaccurate to play at this level. His inability to make the 5-10 yard throw accurately is unacceptable. I am not sayin Sage can either that I don't know but if you think Gus is a starting nfl calibre qb you may want to check the criteria for a moron it might sound familiar.

Not know hot to get Boston more involved in our offense, he is a weapon we are not using wisely

Thats true, but Linehan already adjusted his offensive game planning for this game, we may see him getting more involved in the offense.

THE GOOD- we dominated the Saints. This was a must win and we got the job done in DOMINATING FASHION! GIVE THE FINS A BREAK, WILL YA!

THE BAD- can't think of anything...we won!

THE UGLY- can't think of anything. WE WON!

Turnaround 06 said:
You are sorry.

Its easy to do what you just did but try to honestly refute Perez' point that you can not and will not beat good teams without an accurate, playmaking QB.

I'd give you another chance to explain yourself but you seem very hung up on your pee wee football days where your team probably ran the ball 95% of the time b/c they had no receivers or QB's.

I will refute it by saying three words..... Denver and Carolina

Turnaround 06 said:
You are sorry.

Here is all the refute you need big guy...I'm just gonna toss these names out there ok, I'm sure you'll get the picture

Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, Doug Williams, Jeff Hostetler, Mark Rypien...I mean I can keep going...guys not known for great either/or playmaking or accuracy(although Johnson is extremely, extremely accurate) yet have won Super Bowls? Why because they understood their system, didn't make mistakes, and could manage a game.

Also, if what you and he says are true, how did we beat a 5-2 division leading Bronco team, and a 5-2 division leading Panther team? Because if what you say is true, we shouldn't even dream of winning that game.

idaho said:
Count me in as a moron because we won the game despite the play of Gus. We won the game because Brooks is as equally as bad as Gus. Gus is to inaccurate to play at this level. His inability to make the 5-10 yard throw accurately is unacceptable. I am not sayin Sage can either that I don't know but if you think Gus is a starting nfl calibre qb you may want to check the criteria for a moron it might sound familiar.

Didn't say he was, but he knows the system and he's got a better understanding obviously than Sage does, or he would be in the game.

Back
Top Bottom