Good evening Brothers and Sisters! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good evening Brothers and Sisters!

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Good evening and may your weekend be awesome! There a couple of great causes to give to if you are are in the giving spirits. The site can always use your love and support to keep the doors open. Also long time member and Brother Joe aka Nabocane is in declining health as well as the kitties he is trying to bring to health. Your grateful assistance is appreciated more than you know. Here is the link for Joe's go fund me page:

http://finheaven.com/threads/brother-nabocane-needs-our-help-guys.340844/

I would like to say thank you very much for your membership, support, and most of all the brotherhood for the laughs, dolphins talk, and beautiful ladies. May you have a wonderful weekend!

John

Last edited:
Ahhh Brother John. That singer, Jimmy Barnes was the lead singers from one our great local bands in down under, Cold Chisel..

He did a number of solo albums and then did a lot of soul covers over the last 15 years.

Thanks for popping that one, made me grab his CD and have another listen.

Soul deep
Soul deeper
Soul deepest

Ahhh Brother John. That singer, Jimmy Barnes was the lead singers from one our great local bands in down under, Cold Chisel..

He did a number of solo albums and then did a lot of soul covers over the last 15 years.

Thanks for popping that one, made me grab his CD and have another listen.

Soul deep
Soul deeper
Soul deepest

Back
Top Bottom