Good for Henne | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good for Henne

LoneyROY7

Active Roster
Reaction score
Chad led his Jags to victory this week with a 2 TD performance.

Since we have our franchise stud in Tannehill, I'm happy Chad is finding some success in Jacksonville.

P.S. Even on the Jags...Henne > Sanchez. :lol:

It will be interesting to see Henne vs Sanchez in two weeks. Henne is 3-1 vs Sanchez.

yea its good to see someone keeping Tebows locker tidy.

dolphins fans obsession with mark sanchez is sickening, holy ****, do u dream of mark sanchez at night??//

dolphins fans obsession with mark sanchez is sickening, holy ****, do u dream of mark sanchez at night??//
Only if its a really awesome dream where its a continuous montage of him getting pummeled into the ground by Cam, or him doing any of his prissy tackle/block/route running attempts.

Has done very well in his past two games, which included totally lighting up arguably the best D in football on their home patch. Also I would be far more concerned what he does in week 15, instead of how he fares with Sanchez.

If he keeps this up, he will nail down the starting job in Jacksonville for next season.

I'm actually rooting for Henne to be a decent NFL QB. I mean would it honestly surprise any of you if he was only being held down, here in Miami, by the likes of Sparano/Henning/Daboll? I wouldn't be, that's for sure.

Let me add that I, in now way shape or form, think Henne will ever be an "Elite QB" and I'm happy that we have Tannehill. I do however think he's a hell of a lot better than Gabbert and it wouldn't surprise me if he turned out to be serviceable NFL QB in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Henne doing good in meaningless football... Where have I seen this before? Hmmm

Henne will be fine in JAX out of the Sparano Henning shadow - it has nothing to do with "meaningless games" that is "Matt House Money Moore" you are referring to

Great thread,Thank you to all those who posted...., keep them coming : )
smile-1.jpg

sad-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom