Good Idea or Bad Idea: Don Shula to Address Giants | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Idea or Bad Idea: Don Shula to Address Giants

mia4ever

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
DON SHULA to address ............................
the Giant at pre -game at the super bowl ?

I just feel Don is opening himself up for a lot of haters .........

report by WQAM

Do you think he will be on the field after the game to shake Belichick's hand??

Do you think he will be on the field after the game to shake Belichick's hand??

Yeah, but it won't be for winning it would be for I told you so and for not ruining our perfect season you cheating no good b*****d!!!! HAHAHAHAHA:woot::woot::woot::woot::wink::wink::D

Yeah, but it won't be for winning it would be for I told you so and for not ruining our perfect season you cheating no good b*****d!!!! HAHAHAHAHA:woot::woot::woot::woot::wink::wink::D

Not what I wanted to hear. I got 100 bucks on it!!! A Bodog Superbowl prop asked will Don Shula be ON THE FIELD to shake Belichicks hand after the game.

I just thought there was no way Shula would steal the Patriots thunder like that. If they do win.

you do realize the dolphins cheated against the patriots, right?

Csonka would be a better choice. At least he played for them. Oh wait. Miracle at the Meadowlands. Never mind. Not the best choice

He is the greatest coach of all time.....fantastic idea.

God knows our Giants (this sunday at least)need all the help they can get.

I dont like this either. He would be better served sitting back and letting it play out. He makes it seem like his legacy will be ruined if the Pats go undefeated, and if you act like that, then the media and all Shula haters will say that it has been.

Even though in my eyes it doesnt take away from anything the Dolphins did in '72

If I remember right then the last time Shula visited a team like this, we got our first win of the season.

believe

I have no problem with it, he was asked to do it by the Giants. Its not like he called them up.

this is a hoax - Mad Dog was coming up with fibs he was telling the national media on radio row, since he was representing the '72 team, and the Shula thing was one of them.

Back
Top Bottom