Good Loss......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Loss.........

Caldolfan

Starter
Reaction score
Because it makes Wanny have no choice but to start AJ from now on. Feidler goes to the bench where he belongs. This is going to be the springboard to a good season, I expect 10-6, 9-7 at worse if there are no big injuries.

I completely agree. I'm disappointed, but I'm not reading much into this loss. Once the chemistry is there, and Gordon knows the playbook, I think we'll do just fine. Playoff bound at least. Feeley must start.

You guys are a bit too optimistic I think. The offensive line better get better in a HURRY if we're gonna do ANYthing this year. That's such a glaring weakness it's not even funny.

Would you rather we lost and realized our shortcomings (ie jay) and now we can make the changes? Or would you rather we somehow lucked out like Jay usually does and we won and everyone thinks we are A OK?

This loss is worth it if AJ gets to start the rest of the year. Now AJ will get to practice all week with the first team offense and Gordon will get a full week to prepare. Things are getting brigter already!

well the offense had 2 players that started last year, and 4 that played if you count Lee and Thompson. 2 of the players that played were brought in late. One REALLY late. And the starting fullback was Easlick.

finally some here sees what i saw...........it was not the QB........it was the OL..........and if i were a fin fan i would seriously worry about the DL on the left side...........you guys got drilled on the ground and it would ahve been alot worse if fisher put brown in and did not hold him out............Missing bowens and WAle is going to hurt.............this was the fist time the fins gave up 100 yds since 12/02/02 to Travis Henry.............and it was done in a half..............

dolphindude13 said:
This loss is worth it if AJ gets to start the rest of the year. Now AJ will get to practice all week with the first team offense and Gordon will get a full week to prepare. Things are getting brigter already!
I think things will get better as well... In previous years DW would have never have taken Feidler out of the game... With all the pressure on him now DW has to do what is best for the team and that is to play AJ. AJ looked shakey at times but showed that he was suited to for their scheme today against the Ttitans defense... Those early interceptions by Jay really deflated the teams morale... This is now our wake up call..

Its great to be optimistic, but I think it would be a better idea for you to wait until you see us put it together and pull out a win before you starting predicting playoffs. Sure there were some positives, but when it was all said and done, we look extremely undisciplined, we turned the ball over, and the run defense was pourous (Bongo, I finally agree with something you have to say). Chris Brown was having his way with our run defense and we were very fortunate he left the game with an injury. We really need TimBo back, but bulging disks can be pretty serious and even if he does return soon I dont see him being the same.

There's no such thing as a "good loss" imo. AJ looked okay- he had nice chemistry with McMichael. And Wannschmcuk is still saying s--t like "Doh, I gotta look at the film to determine who starts next week"- newsflash moron- THERE'S NOTHING TO LOOK AT. Feeley was hands down better. This should not even be an issue. But this was a comedy of errors. A disaster. Hopefully, Jay Fiedler never takes another snap as a Miami Dolphin ever again. If anything good comes out of this debacle, that may be it.

Its great to be optimistic, but I think it would be a better idea for you to wait until you see us put it together and pull out a win before you starting predicting playoffs.

I can't believe someone would be arrogant enough to STILL predict the playoffs after this joke of a performance. I know the offense was basicaly playing for the first time together, but come on man. We're just not that good this year.

FireWrongstedt said:
I can't believe someone would be arrogant enough to STILL predict the playoffs after this joke of a performance. I know the offense was basicaly playing for the first time together, but come on man. We're just not that good this year.
You do realize that i was stating that we havent seen any evidence that would support playoffs and that it was too early to be predicting anything right? I wasnt sure since you had quoted me with your response.:rolleyes:

You do realize that i was stating that we havent seen any evidence that would support playoffs and that it was too early to be predicting anything right?

Actually, not I didn't catch it. Sorry.

The line will jel, we will be 3 and 3 or something like that and then make a run.

Back
Top Bottom