Good Luck Coach Philbin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Luck Coach Philbin

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
I want to personally wish Joe Philbin luck that he might get his first NFL win tomorrow. He has not even got a win in the preseason. He has had some adversity between Hard Knocks, trading Davis, losing a veteran qb and staring a rookie in his stead.

I have been critical of Philbin at times, but also feel has had done some nice things. A win is critical so players continue to buy into his program. However, I would simply like to see Joe get a win for himself. Here's hoping he gets a game ball tomorrow and if not sometime soon.

Go Fins.

On board with this. As he would say "Football is not a complicated game."

Good thread, he deserves a win though I suspect it wont come tomorrow unless we really step up on offense.

He's a cool, calm, collected guy but I know that deep in his heart he is absolutely DYING to get his first win with HIS team. Tomorrow is the day, I can feel it.

Good thread! I agree the man has had the roughest thing happen to him as a father, and now professionally he has his job cut out for him! The first win is always the hardest, so good luck Joe! I will be there in a few hours!

+1...Best Wishes Coach

Win one at HOME for us...It will do us all good!

Back
Top Bottom