Good Luck to Mike Nolan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Luck to Mike Nolan

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
Good luck to Mike Nolan today. I loved Mike Nolan as the DC in Miami. It was pleasure watching his different schemes. While he has work cut out for him today, if anyone can come up with a plan to stop the Niners it is him. This game will be extra special for him as he goes against his old team. I am picking both home teams today. Falcons win by seven and the Pats win huge...unfortunately.

I was not sure about Kevin Coyle replacing Nolan this year. While different, I thought Coyle was excellent. Be that as it may, Nolan was a class act while with the Fins and came up with some great plans and had some money calls.

Should be interesting.

I think the most entertaining SB would be a Pats vs 9ers rematch so thats what I'm rooting for. The Patriots game today should be close, the Ravens never get blown out in the playoffs. Predicting Matt Ryan will fold like a cheap suit.

Liked having Nolan when he was year(though his defense was unprepared multiple times in 2011), but I really don't care if he wins or not today. In fact, I am expecting the 49ers to win this game. I predict a Harbaugh Super Bowl.

That first game I'm just going to watch and enjoy with no rooting interest. I think San Fran takes it but I don't care either way. Should be a solid match.

nolan better come up with some better stuff today than he did for us...san fran is gonna punch them in the mouth...matt ryans gonna have to play way better than he did against the seahawks to beat the 9ers

all comes down to kaepernick

I think both Harbaugh's lose on championship Sunday.

I think both Harbaugh's lose on championship Sunday.

I expect both to lose, but I'm rooting for both to win. I'm tired of New England in the Super Bowl (although another SB loss would be fun to watch), and if Atlanta wins the Ryan fluffers will dominate the board for at least the next two weeks - telling us all what a great QB Ryan is.

Last edited by a moderator:
san fran should definitely go after atl with vernon davis but i don't know that reading the field is a major strength of kaeps...if i'm san fran i read option and run pa off of it and the pistol and downhill run right at atlantas finesse front...should be able to get vernon down the seam also for some easy read throws but the atl safeties are underrated...so kaep better not be late

line up and knock that atl front off the ball...if this games gonna be won at the los i don't see how atl can handle the physicality of san fran...

i also hope the officials let the players play....i don't want to see any soft crap calls on the boundary deciding this game...let the atl wrs and san fran dbs play...may the best man win

atls de's are gonna have to play very sound assignment football or kaep will be out the gate on the read option off of soft edges...

i like san fran today personally...and in the other game i think that ones a real crap shoot...wouldn't surprise me if balt finally gets over the schnide today...they give brady fits

of course that would be betting on both road teams to win in the conference champ games...seems kinda unlikely...but i expect some dynamite games today

Some of you guys are amazing around here.

Back
Top Bottom