Good News On Tunsil! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good News On Tunsil!

Maybe he still has the gas-mask bong, can take a few hits for pain relief and dominate on Thursday.

If I remember correctly, he left in the first half. Which would mean he should be relatively fresh to play Thursday. Little victories.

Maybe he still has the gas-mask bong, can take a few hits for pain relief and dominate on Thursday.

Just mount a bowl filled with crypt on the back of his helmet and seal off the face mask ...LOL

Well that helps

This team really struggles with physical fronts. I’d expect baltimore to provide a similar challenge

So if Steen can't go, I would likke to see a lineup of:

Tunsil, Asiata, Brendel, Bushrod, James

I like Bushrod myself in the run game. Just watch some of the tapes.

People will hate me for saying this, but there's a strong argument (regardless of Steen) for putting Davis at LT and Tunsil at LG. I think Tunsil has been doing pretty OK at LT, but I just think that helps our interior get some better push and solidifies against the interior pass rush/blitzes that have been hurting us.

I wouldn't want Tunsil to feel like it was a demotion or a permanent thing. But it might be our best lineup

People will hate me for saying this, but there's a strong argument (regardless of Steen) for putting Davis at LT and Tunsil at LG. I think Tunsil has been doing pretty OK at LT, but I just think that helps our interior get some better push and solidifies against the interior pass rush/blitzes that have been hurting us.

I wouldn't want Tunsil to feel like it was a demotion or a permanent thing. But it might be our best lineup
I agree he hasn't been the elite LT we thought, and is part of the problems we have on the OL

I would prefer he take his lumps there now.

Back
Top Bottom