Gordon doubtful for Jets game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gordon doubtful for Jets game

Looked like they popped his shoulder out of place (seperated shoulder), how long does that injury take to heal?

I disagree with you. Gordon was worth the 3rd rounder. He just doesn't have any holes to run through. Priest Holmes would only be avg 1.3 ypc behind this line....

Spider Man said:
I disagree with you. Gordon was worth the 3rd rounder. He just doesn't have any holes to run through. Priest Holmes would only be avg 1.3 ypc behind this line....
Yeah his potential was so great that Mike martz drafted Faulk's replacement so he could send that injury prone bum over here for a 3rd.

If Gordon separated the shoulder, it depnds on the degree of separation, I know they have a number assigned to the severity. If slight sep could be one to 2 weeks if complete sep that causes strectch lig and or tendons, then 4 to 6 weeks. He may only miss the jets if slight separation. Too bad that was his best run.

Lawrence said:
Yeah his potential was so great that Mike martz drafted Faulk's replacement so he could send that injusry prone bum over here for a 3rd.

Never fails, lawrence believes he is factual with his opinions. Stop acting as if you are the only one with any football knowledge.

rickeyrunsover said:
Never fails, lawrence believes he is factual with his opinions. Stop acting as if you are the only one with any football knowledge.
Wow, I don't remember saying I'm the only 1 with football knowledge. What part of Gordon was injury prone since college; Martz drafted Faulk's replacement even though he had Gordon; and he shipped off Gordon before seeing his "potential", isn't true?
i think you've just had a long day of apologizing for AJ, and it might be getting to you. Remember though..AJ will surprise!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Lawrence said:
Wow, I don't remember saying I'm the only 1 with football knowledge. What part of Gordon was injury prone since college; Martz drafted Faulk's replacement even though he had Gordon; and he shipped off Gordon before seeing his "potential", isn't true?
i think you've just had a long day of apologizing for AJ, and it might be getting to you. Remember though..AJ will surprise!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Well it is obvious that while you speak the truth, you do not tell teh whole truth and only the part that makes you look smart, that is the truth. While AJ may suprise, you never will.

Back
Top Bottom