Got my prize pack for the logo contest | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Got my prize pack for the logo contest

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
I finally got my prize pack for winning the logo redesign contest. I couldn't be any happier with what I received. Big up to Fin-atic for getting these too me.

IMG_20131122_141915-1.jpg

Signatures on the mini helmet are from Bob Griese, Larry Csonka, Paul Warfield, Jim Kiick and Earl Morrall. It's gonna go great with my Shula signed mini helmet I got from my aunt a few years ago.

IMG_20131122_142834-1.jpg

If this needs to be moved so be it. Just wanted to share. :-D

So that's where all our donation money goes. :chuckle:

Just kidding Shifty. Well deserved, love the new logo. :up:

I've often analogized graphic creation to carpentry: a craftsman begins with an idea, some building blocks that you shape, mold and modify using appropriate tools, into fulfillilng a vision that provides utility/and or aesthetics of some sort (essentially from nothing)... and if successful, into a lasting legacy. You've become a master at this Shifty and have created what's now a positive identity we will henceforth automatically associate with a favorite site, team and diversion. Great job and well deserved prize.

personal aside: tried carpentry, acquired all all the expensive tools and wasn't too great at that either LOL.

Awesome. Well deserved and thank YOU DS for the excellent work on the logo and forum transformation. Thanks also to WildBill and all of the other mods that worked hard to make it happen.

Glad you got such great gifts and glad you appreciated them.

Well done DS!
It was a pleasure to dig into the fin-atic private collection to get this to you.
We have a new look and I have heard nothing but rave reviews.

Thanks!
-Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom