• No

Votes: 21 38.9%

• Total voters

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I think that Grant is not at all a bust. His best is yet to come. Vote now.

:-)

not sure, i would like to see some offensive packages designed specifically for him. maybe a jet thing or something to get the ball in his hands in open space...this coaching crew doesn't think that way.

The few times they have used him on offense, it has mostly been on the infamous "bubble screens" that Gase loves to run.
Like all of the other receivers there is no blocking and therefore it has mostly failed.

He's shown improvement on fielding kicks. No fumbles come to mind. In my books, a little contribution is better than riding the pine like a lot of other players.
People are disappointed in his play because they had high hopes for big plays from him.

A 6th round pick cannot be a bust. However, when you draft a player with a specific skill set such as blazing speed, he should be a role player with a well defined role taking advantage of said speed.
Grants designated role is as a returner with the threat of making a big play on special teams. He has one such play that I can recall and that was last season. He’s looked ordinary this season.
Easily replaceable IMO.

The only thing I don't like about him is him taking kicks out of the end zone every time when he barely makes it past touchback yardage.

Like some have already said, he was a 6th round pick and we shouldn't have expected much and we haven't gotten much. More than a bust I'd consider him another wasted pick

Ozzy rules!!

The way he looked like a man amongst boys in preseason is not to be underestimated. When guys look like that playing against the scabs, it shows they belong. Coaching staff has to figure out how to get him the ball.

Back
Top Bottom