great artcle by andy cohen. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

great artcle by andy cohen.

fish fan 4 life

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
great article by andy cohen.

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]The Miami Dolphins haven't even played their first preseason game yet, and already they have lost their star running back (Ricky Williams) to retirement and their new big-play threat (wide receiver David Boston) to a season-ending injury. What's going on here? Is this team going to have any luck other than the lousy kind?

http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/andycohen/andycohen.asp?contentID=3366[/size][/font]

Change Surtain for a TOP Wide Out are a good option??? :(

[]´s
God Bless us!!!

Samphin said:
Good article but finheaven has rules against posting full articles.
didnt no that.sorry finheaven.i love this site.i wouldnt want to be kicked out.:D

Could you please supply the link that you got this article from?

It's not that you will get kicked out, it's just that we can get in trouble legally... copyright issues and such.

So, please edit your first post to make it so just the 1st paragraph is there and then supply the link...

Thanks for your understanding...

Sincerely,
AJ

I believe this is form the dolphins official website? Andy Cohen, you may try dolphin digest as well.

Andy Cohen is nuts! The situation with the Fins isn't that bad. Depending on how these new players fare this season, Cohen may have a good idea for the next offseason though.

fish fan 4 life said:
[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]The Miami Dolphins haven't even played their first preseason game yet, and already they have lost their star running back (Ricky Williams) to retirement and their new big-play threat (wide receiver David Boston) to a season-ending injury. What's going on here? Is this team going to have any luck other than the lousy kind?

http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/andycohen/andycohen.asp?contentID=3366[/size][/font]
This article is a masterpiece.

I really like this article. He makes some really good points. Everyone is all gung-ho for making some trades that will really help this team. All I ask is WHO? The only team with two good young backs is Buffalo. They won't trade, if nothing else because one is not proven yet. (Yes, the other reason of being in the same division was already well discussed) Who has a real good young WR that we would want? The only ones that teams are thinking of getting rid of (david terrell - chi) are not good enough to trade Ogun or Madioson for. So who do you think we could actually get?

Back
Top Bottom