GREAT article on how the Dolphins rule South Florida | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GREAT article on how the Dolphins rule South Florida

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2005/10/09/a1b_PBP_DOLLARS_1009.html

MIAMI  Dolphins tight end Randy McMichael says his first love actually is basketball. He says he enjoys watching Shaquille O'Neal and the Heat because it's a stress reliever that lets him "not be the center of attention for once."

But watch yourself. When it comes to drawing connections between South Florida's pro sports franchises, don't you dare ask McMichael if even someone as large as The Big Diesel can ever  ever  put a dent in the Dolphins' supremacy here

"Not even close," McMichael says. "I'm sorry, Shaq Daddy and Dwyane Wade. I love you, but this is our city, I promise you that."

thanks. i think the popularity of the other 3 teams will help the fins. anytime the general population is more interested in sports overall, it helps everybody

i can see why so many people went to the panthers game. ice is always a welcoming sight for anyone in florida

Back
Top Bottom