Great article saying Gase conservative offense doesn't fit Parker's Elite skill set. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great article saying Gase conservative offense doesn't fit Parker's Elite skill set.

So I think the disconnect is an issue with Parker, not the offense. I've said it before, but there's a reason players play hurt the season before the draft ... to showcase themselves and raise their draft status. It is not uncommon for them to enter the NFL with nagging injuries that take a year or so to fully heal. Parker was one of those guys. Not saying it was his fault ... but the lingering foot issues slowed his tightening up of his route running, reduced his explosion, and held him back. When he was healthy, he flashed. When he wasn't ... he disappeared a bit. I'm a huge DeVante Parker fan ... but his career thus far has been on him, not on Gase, Tannehill, the offense or anyone else.

From what we're hearing this pre-season, Parker has got the message. He is showing up and playing hard every practice. He is running crisper routes. He improved his leg strength. He is being more aggressive on the field and more devoted to football off the field. And it shows.

I'm expecting a big jump in production from him this year. I think this is the year he starts commanding double teams.

Shameless fan propaganda aiming at wresting one of our players. Parker vs. Hooker should prove to be epic.

Shameless fan propaganda aiming at wresting one of our players. Parker vs. Hooker should prove to be epic.

Writer has head up his behind. Tannehill showed "flashes" of improvement? Tannehill will never test tight windows especially vertically down the field? Gimme a ****ing break! Gase's conservative offense?

This article is toilet paper worthy.

Yet Tannehill had his best year at throwing the deep ball.

He must've been really conservative in Denver while Peyton was breaking records.

I think last year was more feeling out who's who and what can they do.

Why don't we all just make BS blogs of other teams? Guy is clueless

Back
Top Bottom