Great news to come... a FinHeaven party! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great news to come... a FinHeaven party!

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
A FinHeaven Party & You're Invited! PRIZES, FREE DRINKS, FUN!

FinHeaven & Co is holding a party...
and you're invited!

Where: Porter's Place - http://www.portersplace.biz/index2.html
4535 North Pine Island Road
Sunrise, FL (15 minutes from Dolphins Training Camp)

Date/Time: August 20, 2004 @ 6:00PM EST

Who's Gonna Be There? The majority of the staff members and posters. Special guests, as of right now, include: Joe Schad, Alex Marvez, and Ethan Skolnick. More to come! In addition... this will be advertised in the general Miami area... so many people will attend!*
Please note: The reporters are tentative. They have very busy schedules, so if something comes up... they may not be able to attend. However, they are planning to attend!

What's the Deal? There will soon be a FinHeaven & Co Members Only coupon which will entitle you to a FREE DRINK OF YOUR CHOICE with the purchase of any lunch or dinner entree during the party ONLY.

What's the Cost? There is no cost to attend! There will be, however, a raffle for a TON of prizes! The raffle ticket pricing structure is:
1 ticket for $2, 5 tickets for $5, and 25 tickets for $20.

PRIZES INCLUDE (AS OF 8/10/04):

• 2 Tickets & a parking pass for the Redskins game the following day
  • Three $50 gift certificates to Coast2Coast Tickets (individual prizes)
  • Ricky Williams signed college football (hey! we got it BEFORE the retirement!)
  • Zach Thomas Signed 8x10 & card in plaque (card not signed)
  • Zach Thomas Signed Miami Dolphins football & case
  • Sam Madison Signed 8x10
  • FinHeaven & Co Shirts
  • FinHeaven & Co Decals
  • AND MUCH, MUCH MORE TO COME!
Do I need to bring anything? Nah... just show up. Whether it's in your favorite Miami Dolphins getup or just a shirt... whatever. If you have a FinHeaven shirt... that would be awesome!

SO come on down to Porter's Place on August 20th at 6pm to hang out with a ton of cool people. You'll be sure to have a blast!

I look forward to meeting many new faces to put behind the screen name!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

I might even show up. :tongue:

Brett Tessler is in as well. :up:

Clumpy said:
Can I wear my Moulds jersey? :tongue:

Yup. We've got a dunk tank out back you can sit in with it while we throw footballs at the target. :lol:

Do Premium Members get plane tickets too... ;)

But you might get hit in the head. :lol:

FYI - Brett said don't advertise that he's in because he can't guarantee that he'll be there (business).

Back
Top Bottom