Great off -season moves | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great off -season moves

FinFan84

Starter
Reaction score
Right before the season started, there were sooo mnay people bitching about the trifecta, which I thought was absurd. We have one of the best front offices in football, yet all the complaining. So yea the missed on a few draft picks, everybody does. But look at the moves we made, Dansby,Marshall, Mike Nolan. This years draft looks good too, Odrick, Misi, Jerry. Even guys like Bobby Carpenter and Richie Incognito look good so far. All Im saying is we should be very happy with this front office, and pray they stay, does anybody wanna see Carl Petersen.

I agree. Though, I feel the complaining is at an all time high right now. I dont know if I have ever seen Finheaven so divided, since ive been here at least. But back on topic, I think the offseason moves have been great. Yeah we made some mistakes, who doesnt? And the FO has admitted their mistakes and cut their losses (Pat White, Pat Turner, etc)

I think the best thing these guys do is churn the bottom half of the roster... look at Bobby Carpenter. I thought he has contributed very nicely these 2 weeks especially for a last minute signing. They know how to find talent... and what more can you ask from a front office but to make sure every one of the 53 has a shot at greatness.

Back
Top Bottom