Great Seller for jerseys check this out!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Seller for jerseys check this out!!!!

MartinTheSNAKE

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Well an obvious site that i have come across that you all no of and if u dont know of this website you should be kidnapped and beat with a shovel...

Ebay...

You may be thinking, duh its ebay, but i found a good seller who sells good jerseys that are legit for cheap, i just copped me a c-pep and chambers jersey the other day

Also if you dont like the deal its a full moneyback gurentee, and btw shes from philly not china or nuttin and yes i said she

Now at this point your probably like WOW what a great deal!!!!! but what is the catch, there is no catch these jerseys from my eye look totally legit, and i know my jerseys, the girls acount name is

phillyjerseygirl

here is a link to here current jerseys for sale

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZphillyjerseygirlQQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEBIQ3aMESOI

Now she gets the stuff and sells it, so she says she cant guerentee authenticity, but most are authentic, just stay away from teh dwayne wade jersey, cuz on my jerseys the nba man is on the left side on that pic its on the right, maybe the heat are differnt because they suck any way....:)

but yea check it out hope u enjoy, AND DONT BID ON THE SIZE 54 JEROME BETTIS CUZ IM BIDDIN ON THAT AND IMMA HAVE TO WOOP YOUR ***!!!!!

Woah that's a nice looking sice 54 Bettis jersey! I think I'm gonna bid on it. Just kidding man!

Looks tuff right, the two toned one, but yea great prices and no i dont no this person just felt id get the word around to my fello fins fans to not miss this great deal!!!!!!!!!!

I bought a Culpepper one from her last week. Can't wait to get it in the mail.:D:dolphins:

good looking out man! oh i just wanted to let you guys know that its not the REAL authentic, but they are still a lot nicer than those $60 jerseys that are found in the mall. i bought some jerseys on ebay, but whenever i reccomend it to somebody they are always to skeptical!

explain how they arnt "real" authentics? i compared it with my Zach Thomas jersey wich is totally legit and its all good, got the logo on the sleeve the reebok above, got the nfl logo by the neck and everything i even compared to the jerseys on nfl.com and they are totally alike

I dont see how there not real but w.e imma have to wait till i get in the mail to give u that anwser

Woah guys slow down here... I'm an assistant manager for a sports chain here in California called All-American Sports Fan. I can tell without a doubt in my mind that those jersey's are bogus. First off, the price should tell ya, Second, they look cheap. Don't buy those cheap knock off jersey's.

finsfan_84 said:
Well an obvious site that i have come across that you all no of and if u dont know of this website you should be kidnapped and beat with a shovel...

Ebay...

You may be thinking, duh its ebay, but i found a good seller who sells good jerseys that are legit for cheap, i just copped me a c-pep and chambers jersey the other day

Also if you dont like the deal its a full moneyback gurentee, and btw shes from philly not china or nuttin and yes i said she

Now at this point your probably like WOW what a great deal!!!!! but what is the catch, there is no catch these jerseys from my eye look totally legit, and i know my jerseys, the girls acount name is

phillyjerseygirl

here is a link to here current jerseys for sale

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZphillyjerseygirlQQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEBIQ3aMESOI

Now she gets the stuff and sells it, so she says she cant guerentee authenticity, but most are authentic, just stay away from teh dwayne wade jersey, cuz on my jerseys the nba man is on the left side on that pic its on the right, maybe the heat are differnt because they suck any way....:)

but yea check it out hope u enjoy, AND DONT BID ON THE SIZE 54 JEROME BETTIS CUZ IM BIDDIN ON THAT AND IMMA HAVE TO WOOP YOUR ***!!!!!

umm why would a fin fan buy a bettis jersey?

Well for one thing, look at the price, if it was authentic why sell for $79.99 when you can sell for $250? Secondly, any Culpepper jersey that claims to be authentic but has the elastic armband at the end of the sleeve (I've said this many times, I hate that damn armband) is fake. Look here:
http://www.miamidolphinsproshop.com/main_objgroup.cfm?nObjGroupID=384&nPage=0
Notice how every jersey except Culpepper's has the elastic armband, while Culpepper's is just the sleeve?

Anthony D. said:
I'd rather pay the extra ten bucks and get the ones from the dolphins official site.

The ones from the official site has everything silkscreened on, while these are sewn on, to give the illusion of being the more expensive jersey.

Miamifin23 said:
Woah guys slow down here... I'm an assistant manager for a sports chain here in California called All-American Sports Fan. I can tell without a doubt in my mind that those jersey's are bogus. First off, the price should tell ya, Second, they look cheap. Don't buy those cheap knock off jersey's.

Ok so what's the difference between a authentic from the Dolphins Pro Shop @ 279$ and this one @ 50$ ?!?!??????:confused:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/AUTHENTIC-REEBOK-CHRIS-CHAMBERS-DOLPHINS-JERSEY-50-GRN_W0QQitemZ8818589128QQcategoryZ24962QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Back
Top Bottom