Green Bay/Dallas | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Green Bay/Dallas

All these playoff defenses with mutiple fronts . . . tsk tsk Miami.

I haven't paid much attention to Dallas. How's that defense. I was under the impression it was a weak spot

They are the lone standard 4-3 left in the playoffs and Rodgers is picking it apart with ease.

They've played well but also greatly benefit from thier offenses TOP.

They are the lone standard 4-3 left in the playoffs and Rodgers is picking it apart with ease.

They've played well but also greatly benefit from thier offenses TOP.

Seattle is the best 4-3 around but they have some special talent

Seattle is the best 4-3 around but they have some special talent

4-3 Under which Seattle runs is very different from the standard 4-3 Over that the Cowboys use as well as us. The 4-3 Under is closer to a 3-4.

Atlanta also runs the 4-3 Under and thier defense virtually mirrors Seattle's.

4-3 Under which Seattle runs is very different from the standard 4-3 Over that the Cowboys use as well as us. The 4-3 Under is closer to a 3-4.

Atlanta also runs the 4-3 Under and thier defense virtually mirrors Seattle's.

What do the Bengals run? Cuz I think that's basically our model with all these ex Bengals

Bear with me bc I'm not an Xs and Os guy. Didn't the Bengals used to have a top 10 defense? Was that the same scheme? I think its only been a couple years

Yes, they did. Also have to take into consideration the quality of thier division at that time.

Not to mention they've never had success in the playoffs. You can point to a couple of things (coaching, QBing) but lack of versatility in the 4-3 Over is also one of them.

I definitely blame Andy Dalton for alot of struggles. Dalton stinks.but you have a valid point. Good QBs can tear up this defense

Back
Top Bottom