Greeny shows love on Mike & Mike | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greeny shows love on Mike & Mike

Whoa! Is that allowed? I thought ESPN was anti-Dolphins?

Quick question: Did he give dap THEN show love, or did he just show love? The answer will determine whether I care or not.

never understoo why some people think there is some bias against us. If anyone is biased its by our 4 staright losing seasons and 5 out of 6.

never understoo why some people think there is some bias against us. If anyone is biased its by our 4 staright losing seasons and 5 out of 6.

Some don't understand this. Some even think we should be pegged as a SB contender each year. :idk:

Some don't understand this. Some even think we should be pegged as a SB contender each year. :idk:

Agreed, win and the media will fall in love. Go 7-9 and things will stay the same. This team will be somewhere between 6-10 and 10-6 any predictions in that range should not be considered as biased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course Greene did. He is well aware that his pick is the Kiss of Death for our playoff chances.

Some may be old enough to remember when the national media(even ESPN) predicted us to win the SB every year when Dan Marino was around.

Some may be old enough to remember when the national media(even ESPN) predicted us to win the SB every year when Dan Marino was around.

Yep. I've been rooting for this team for so long that I remember when Miami making the playoffs wasn't even a question from year to year. And our early exits in too many of those years made simply making the playoffs not very special.

Back
Top Bottom