Greetings from Bangkok! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greetings from Bangkok!

100% Dolphins

Starter
Reaction score
Whats up Fin fan brothers and sisters:lol:

Haven't been on the boards as of much lately, but I am excited for this next season.

I know I share this justified anticipation with many of you.

Ryan Tanny is going to be BIG this year, he took some HUGE steps forward last season as a leader and a quarterback.

Hope to enjoy this season with many of you like I was grateful for last year...

Let's hope Hayden Fox doesn't have to write too many critical post game analyses (albeit they are always well-written) this season- let the optimism keep flowing!

Your friend,

100%

Last edited by a moderator:
Won't be a lot to complain about until Training Camp starts in 3 weeks.

Good hearing from you 100%. The Pouncey injury is a set back but our new GM and OC seem to have us headed in the right direction.
Not much going on for another few weeks then it's on when camp comes around. Stay safe.

Whats up Fin fan brothers and sisters:lol:

Haven't been on the boards as of much lately, but I am excited for this next season.

I know I share this justified anticipation with many of you.

Ryan Tanny is going to be BIG this year, he took some HUGE steps forward last season as a leader and a quarterback.

Hope to enjoy this season with many of you like I was grateful for last year...

Let's hope Hayden Fox doesn't have to write too many critical post game analyses (albeit they are always well-written) this season- let the optimism keep flowing!

Your friend,

100%
I don't necessarily agree with what you say about Tannehill, but I like your attitude about the team in general. Maybe this year he will take a big step in this new offense!

Confucius say....Man who go through airport turnstile sideway, going to Bangkok!!!!

Back
Top Bottom