Greetings from Boston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greetings from Boston

BostonPhin4

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello all im new to the site in terms of membership but i have been visiting for a while now. I live up in Boston so like many others i have been looking for a place where i can discuss the good old Miami Dolphins

I was originally a Pats fan but have long since grown tired of Bill, Tom, and company. The overall smud attitudes and non stop butt kissing from media and fans up here is enough to make anyone sick. So anyways i have been a long time Jason Taylor and Chad Pennington fan so when the dolphins scooped up Chad a few years back i started to watch more Phins games. One thing led to another and now i wear my Ronnie Brown jersey evey sunday. I am really looking forward to talking some football with eveyone should be a nice change of pace from the Patriot butt kissing i am subjected to here.

Hello all im new to the site in terms of membership but i have been visiting for a while now. I live up in Boston so like many others i have been looking for a place where i can discuss the good old Miami Dolphins

I was originally a Pats fan but have long since grown tired of Bill, Tom, and company. The overall smud attitudes and non stop butt kissing from media and fans up here is enough to make anyone sick. So anyways i have been a long time Jason Taylor and Chad Pennington fan so when the dolphins scooped up Chad a few years back i started to watch more Phins games. One thing led to another and now i wear my Ronnie Brown jersey evey sunday. I am really looking forward to talking some football with eveyone should be a nice change of pace from the Patriot butt kissing i am subjected to here.
wait so u were a pats fan, and then in 2008 when we signed chad u became a fins fan?

Well i hadnt been a pats fan in a while i was just more of a football fan at that point but yes essentially

yes...yes...good. slowly turning turning pats fans one day at a time. WELCOME!!!

Hey at least you made it through the tunnel, and into the light :up:

welcome to finheaven

Back
Top Bottom