Greetings from CFLzone.com | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greetings from CFLzone.com

I am also a member of Cfl zone however I am a HUGE Dolphins fan and cheer for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and we have another ex NFLer on our team in Onterrio Smith but he came to camp 30 pounds overweight and has been hurt since day 1 of camp.

Looking forward to the Dolphins this year and I hope to make it down to Miami one day for a game.. I am originally from Fort Myers.

General Taylor said:
I am also a member of Cfl zone however I am a HUGE Dolphins fan and cheer for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and we have another ex NFLer on our team in Onterrio Smith but he came to camp 30 pounds overweight and has been hurt since day 1 of camp.

Looking forward to the Dolphins this year and I hope to make it down to Miami one day for a game.. I am originally from Fort Myers.
Hey buddy, I didn't know you were a Dolphins fan. Good to see ya here, these guys are doing a hell of a job converting me from being a Saints fan:dolphins:

ps....are we still on for the strippers in Winnipeg during Grey Cup week?:finfan72:

:welcome: 2:fh:

and cheers mate.
clear.gif

Migs said:
Thank ya sir. We have a 'Crunch Time' over at the Zone as well. Come on over and give your take on the Williams signing.

Cheers
Migs

www.CFLzone.com

Copycats.I suppose I would have to change my screen name to The CrunchTime or The Original CrunchTime :wink: .

CrunchTime said:
Copycats.I suppose I would have to change my screen name to The CrunchTime or The Original CrunchTime :wink: .
Go for it. The CrunchTime on the Zone is a Winnipeg fan anyways...lol.:lol:

Sorry.I havent visited another message board in years.

But I am sure there will be other members who will be interested.

Back
Top Bottom